Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

Islamic Banking - need a relevant topic

Aisha Irum 1 / -  
i need a topic on Islamic Banking for my bachelors degree but the topic is very broad i want some thesis related to this topic so that i can get some help.
Hi Aisha, what got you interested in this? I don't know as much about Islamic banking as you know, because it's not my area of interest. But I bet you could recommend some great articles.

So... what is the most important article you have read about this topic? What problem does it help to solve? If you have something worth writing, it is because you noticed a problem and you want to do some reading to help come up with a solution. So... when you are trying to "think of a topic" it is like trying to think of something to say when you join a conversation some people are having.

If you don't know what to say, you should read three articles this evening and really enjoy diving into this field of study.
smya 2 / 3  
salam

I suggest that you can foucouse your study on moneylending and Riba in the islamic banking
becuse as I think it is the most significant difference between it and the other global banks

also I suggest the topic of 'how islamic banking has affected by the economic crisis '

good luck
kyapkyap 2 / 2  
something about world economy..?
therresashannen 1 / 5  
economy in indonesia, indonesia has about 80 or 90% moslems :) i guess it would be kinda interesting

Home / Research Papers / Islamic Banking - need a relevant topic