Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

LEGAL AGE FOR DRINKING - INTRODUCTION

ckwon330 1 / -  
this is my introduction...
is it good to start or do i need to change it ?

Did you know that the United States' drinking age is the highest in the world? Did Have you ever seen people who are drinking alcohol even if they are not the age of 21? Perhaps you have seen, or perhaps not seen. The legal drinking age is one of the biggest issues in the United States for a long time. In law, legal drinking age is 21 in the United States. As you know, United States people who are turn over 18, they can do many things such as vote, get married, buy cigarette or sent to war. However, they cannot buy or drink alcohol if you are not over 21.

According to the United States history of alcohol mentioned that 1970's, some of states lowered their purchase ages, to 18 because of the minimum age for activities. However, the United States Government has increased the age for the legal drinking from 18 to 21. Why did the United States Government change the legal drinking age? The reasons are a definite undertone. Once the law was changed, and if the United States to again lower the drinking age from 21 to 18, it would make another problem and destroy the previous lifestyles of most teenagers.

Many social problems have arisen from teenagers. Many people have opposing viewpoint; such as teenagers can smoke when they are turn over 18. Smoking is not increase the number of social problems. Even if they can do many things when they are turn over 18, they are not really mature, think carefully and lack of responsibility. That is why it is good to keep the age of drinking at 21.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Did Have you ever seen people who are drinking alcohol even if they are not the age of 21?

Have you ever seen people drinking alcohol before they turn the age of 21?

Perhaps you have seen, or perhaps not seen.

Perhaps you may have seen or perhaps not.

The legal drinking age is one of the biggest issues in the United States for a long time.

The legal age fro drinking has been one of the biggest issues in the USA for a very long time.

In law, legal drinking age is 21 in the United States

The legal age for consuming alcohol in the USA is 21.

Home / Research Papers / LEGAL AGE FOR DRINKING - INTRODUCTION