Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Leon Trotsky, writing a research paper

seneca 1 / -  
hey guys i'm writing a research paper on leon trotsky

i have no idea where to start and i am really confused. first of all, i need a question to research. i was thinking "what was his role during the 1917 russian revolution"

i need some good sources i can find online. i have some sources from my school like nettrekker and noodletools. if someone could point me in the right direction to start off this research paper i would greatly appreciate it! thanks so much
Try Google Books and Google Scholar. Read a bit more about him, and then see if a research question comes to mind based on what you have already found.
yes, the thing to do is read what others have written about him. (That is not stealing ideas from others; it's just how research works.) After you read one article about him, you will feel familiar. After reading 2, you'll have a basis for comparison. After reading 3, you'll probably decide to forget about one of them because 1 out of 3 usually is boring or confusing. After reading 4, you will have a favorite. after reading 5, you'll have a real opinion about the matter, agreeing with some writers and disagreeing with others! That is when you really have something interesting to say!!

Use those sources Sean mentioned to find articles.

Home / Research Papers / Leon Trotsky, writing a research paper