Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

Research about some of the main health problems in America

RyaneBin 1 / 2  
In your view, what are some of the major health problems in the united states today? What do you believe are some of the main causes for these particular health problems? summarize your response in paragraph form (4-5 paragraphs). PLZ EDIT THE EASSY AND HELP ME COMPLETE THE CAPITALIZED QUESTIONS I CANT FIGURE IT OUT!!!

IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Health has a huge impact in our daily lives, both mentally and physically. Our health could be affected directly or in an indirect way by many factors like our lifestyle, society, family, friends, what we eat, living and working conditions, culture, the environment and the economy. In the United States, the largest number of Americans die from heart disease or stroke, both men and women.

According to the American Heart Association, heart disease kills more people than all forms of cancer combined. Heart disease is a general term used to describe several different conditions, which are, coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, cardiomyopathy, valvular disease and aneurysm. The cause of heart disease is having a poor diet, lack of exercise which causes fat buildups and a weak heart, stress and smoking.

The second health problem in America is stroke. Stroke is a condition where a blood clot or ruptured artery or blood vessel interrupts blood flow to an area of the brain. The two main types of stroke is ischemic stroke and hemorrhagic stroke.

Ischemic stroke accounts for more than 75% of all strokes and occurs when a blood clot or thrombus forms that blocks a blood flow to a part of the brain. "WHAT ARE THE MAIN CAUSES FOR ISCHEMIC STROKE?"

A hemorrhagic stroke occurs when a blood vessel on the outer part of the brain ruptures and fills the space between the brain and skull with blood or when a defective artery in the brain bursts and sills the surrounding tissue with blood. "WHAT ARE THE MAIN CAUSES FOR HEMORRHAGIC STROKE?"

Avoiding both those diseases that I've mention above is fairly simple and similar, but hard to maintain for most people. I DONT KNOW HOW TO END IT PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
OP RyaneBin 1 / 2  
Hey Elena,

Thank you so much for your time and help. It's really appreciated.

I'm definitely gonna do a lil more research now.

Kind regards,
Ryane Binmahfooz
OP RyaneBin 1 / 2  
Hey again Elena,

I took away "The factors contributing to heart diseases include poor diet, lack of exercise leading to fat buildups and a weak heart, stress and smoking." and added it to the last paragraph.

What do you think of this ending?

Avoiding both the diseases mentioned above is fairly simple and similar, but hard to maintain for most people. Maintaining a healthy diet is an important factor to follow, that could help you avoid a lot of diseases. Build a good exercise habit because lack of exercise leads to fat buildups and a weak heart, thats especially not good if you want to avoid any type of heart disease. Stay out of stressful situations and learn to manage them with ease. Last but not least, "Smoking Kills". Stay away from any tobacco product and avoid secondhand smoke. Secondhand is just as harmful! Its not hard knowing how to stay healthy, its common sense really. Stay healthy and avoid unhealthy meals and snacks.
Health has a huge impact inon our daily lives, both mentally and physically.

I suggest you to use "eating habbits" instead of "food" or "what we eat" because it covers many areas of food related issues. :)
I completely agree with Duminda about "eating habits and the value of the language which you use. Great job and good luck

Home / Research Papers / Research about some of the main health problems in America