Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

Market Segment and Target Market

adito214 1 / 2  
Hi I really need helo in assisting me with my essay research. I have assignment about Red Kelly Tasmania (Aus) company to expand in Japanese market. Red Kelly is locally made sauces and dressings with local product and ingredients.

My question is. How do i segment the target market and who will be the potential target market?

I really need help with this. I'll post more information soon.

any help would be appreciate it.

Regards.
Hello, I look at this question and it makes me wonder how the product will be presented. All I know about the product, from your post, is that it consists of stuff that is local in Australia. But if it is sent to Japan it is not local anymore. What is special about it? You can decide what is special about it and choose a target market that way.

Remember, people like to be quirky and random. They like things that make them laugh. : )
OP adito214 1 / 2  
hi, thanks for the reply.

here is what i asked to do:

4 - MARKET SEGMENTATION AND TARGET MARKETING (1000 words)
Here, your discussion should focus on determining who will be the target market within Japan market and should address the following:

- Identify how you intend to segment the target market and the rationale for choosing specific segmentation variables / bases (e.g., demographic, geographic, psychographic).

- It is advisable to use a combination of factors to identify potential segments within the market.

- Please note it is not necessary to use every segmentation variable/base. Once again, the use of tables and diagrams is recommended.

- From your analysis of potential segments you must identify one segment as your target market

- Clearly indicate the size of the potential market.

where and how do i start?

appreciate your help.

regards.
m924 1 / 4 1  
I think the target market would be Japan initially and then possibility internationally after it becomes popular. You can talk about the potential customers if the TARGETED market does buy the product.
OP adito214 1 / 2  
i would go for diversity!

Home / Research Papers / Market Segment and Target Market