Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Marketing Paper: Golf Ball Product Category

Spenc121886 1 / -  
I am a marketing major at San Diego State University. I am very interested in sports marketing and want to soak up as much valuable information as I can before I graduate.

I am writing a paper on group influences, motivation, and brands relating to the golf ball product category.

With this in mind, I was hoping someone could take a few minutes out of thier busy day to answer some questions I had about the golf ball product category, and if not, point me in the direction of someone who could:

-How do etic and emic elements of culture influence how a marketer would position golf balls in the USA market vs. a culture that is more collective (emphasizes groups over individuals) and higher in power distance (power in politics, organizations is distributed with more inequality).

-Since golf balls are a public necessity needed to play...How does a marketer position the product and develop the marketing mix?

-To what extent is the motivation to consume golf balls universal across all cultures and groups?

-How do you create brand equity for the product?

Any insight you can give me, no matter how general, is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Spencer
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning Spencer!
You have some really good questions for your paper. As far as research goes, I do not know anything about your topic, so I am afraid I cannot help you there. I would suggest researching using the internet, your school's library, or online library. You could start your reseach very wide and generally, perhaps searching for sports popular in certain cultures, and narrow from there.

When you have written your paper, feel free to post again for any help you may need! Good luck researching!

Regards,
Gloria
EssayForum.com Moderator
julesstp - / 1  
Hi,

I'm working on a project on Srixon USA golf balls. I have tons of info. Care to exchange?

Joe
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

Make sure that any exchange of information on this topic is not posted to this forum; any exchange of such information needs to be done by more appropriate means such as email.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Research Papers / Marketing Paper: Golf Ball Product Category