I'm more than meets the eye. I am unique. Describe yourself in 140 characters?

a_sweezy 2 / -  
Applying to UPITT and I'm having trouble describing myself in only 140 characters. Is this okay?

Growing up always believed that I was the "average" teenage girl, but as I matured I realized that I'm more than meets the eye. I am unique.
Alexis, this is good but it can be better. Cut out the part where you say that growing up you thought you were average. Use the portion where you say that you realized that you were unique as you matured. Use the remaining characters to describe why you realized you were unique in the best way that you can. For example say "Growing up, I began to realize I was unique because I could do back flips when others could not." That is only an example, I did not mean to trivialize your uniqueness. I just wanted to give you an idea as to how to approach the statement within 140 characters :-) It is possible to give a complete description of yourself using the correct terms and within 140 characters.
samramandy 3 / 16 1  
Please try to cut out anything which is unnecessary. I am sure you will be able to sum-up yourself in 140 characters!

Home / Writing Feedback / I'm more than meets the eye. I am unique. Describe yourself in 140 characters?