Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

why did north Korea attack south Korea?

marsha 1 / -  
why did north korea attack south korea?

We are hard to explain why do until now conflicts still come to us when we are in peace?to explained the question in detailed. Frst, we had better talk about the history of the war.After the world war two, in the field in politic, XoViet and US broke out the "cold war",and the war between North Korea and South Korea is its consequent. Second, the differences in politic between North Korea and South Korea is a main reason .North Korea is a democratic country.In contrast,South Korea is a communist country. It is hard for the two countries to cooperate or make the progress. Third, nowadays , the world is under the threat of terrorism and nuclear wars. South Korea is one on the countries which are producing nuclear weapons. this is dangerous. It is probably break out the world war three. Finally, we understand significant effects of the wars. Nevertheless, we are so greed and selfish so that they desire to be above the others . We always want to start wars to be the strongest and richest.
Essayfreak 1 / 2  
Your paper is really flawed. This just doesn't make sense at all.
And you are angering me since it is just outrageous to see such a flawed writing as a South Korean.

You better start fixing this essay or you will get a well deserved F in your paper. Got that?
freezard7734 17 / 209  
South Korea is a communist country.

You have it all wrong. North Korea is the communist country. You have all the wrong information as well. You had better research more thoroughly before attempting this topic.
There are some mistakes, but most of it makes sense! :-)
However, look at the important advice from Frezard: it is North Korea that is producing nukes, etc. You accidentally had them backwards.

We are hard to explain why do until now
It is hard to explain how conflicts still arise come to us when we are in a state of peace.

Capitalize World War II. ---- :-) capitalize the W's.

Switch the way you talk about them like Frezard mentioned, because what you are saying about S.Korea is true about North Korea.

Nevertheless , we are so greedy and selfish so that they we desire to be above the others.

This is a good sentence: We always want to start wars to be the strongest and richest.

Home / Research Papers / why did north Korea attack south Korea?