Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Your own analysis of science & technology in the modernist movement - organization?

CUPCAKE84 2 / 1  
This is the assignment: It has to be 10 pages long. "this research paper will be your own analysis of science & technology in the modernist movement". I need ANYTHING...I am so lost! What do I go over, what can I include? Thanks in Advance.
sweet_sabah 1 / 3  
actually even i have no idea...but you can always google something about the latest advancements...take down points arrange them in paragraphs..starting with the most important first...give examples as well...hope this helps.
"this research paper will be your own analysis of science & technology in the modernist movement"

This is a tough question if you don't have good sources. Did your teacher give you a great text book to teach you about these things?

If not, you have to search your school library database for those key words: technology, modernist movement
It is easy. You will see articles specifically about technologies associated with modernism. When you scam the introduction of an article, it is easy to see what the main idea of the article is. So... write a paragraph about the main idea of an article.

The way to make this easy and enjoyable is to gather several great articles by searching the school library database for those key words. I suspect that this assignment is based on some class readings, though. Can you tell me the name of one of the class readings that tells about modernism in science and technology?

Home / Research Papers / Your own analysis of science & technology in the modernist movement - organization?