Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

research paper "influence of financial status parents on their children" i need

kasiya 1 / 1  
hello everyone! i'm from kazakhstan. and i need help! it is very difficult to me wrighting research papers, i took reading research and wrighting course at university. i am writing the research report on the theme: "influence financial status parents on their children", i mean why sometimes it is bad! i have not so many ideas i can wright about. maybe anyone can help, or suggest the ideas?

can anyone suggest me what i can wright in background and what kind of research questions may i include?
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
"Wright" = a worker who constructs things, such as a wheelwright or a shipwright.

Now to your question. The first step is to brainstorm all of the ideas you can think of concerning the influence of parental financial status on their children. You can do that easily! Just ask yourself: What are the ways that having rich parents or poor parents help or hurt children. Once you come up with several ideas, organize them in some way. For example, you might go by topic -- health care, education, housing, etc. -- and explain for each how the financial status of the parent helps or hurts the child. Or you could go by economic status, first describing rich parents, then middle income parents, then poor parents.

Once you have decided the things you will say and the order in which you will say them, then you can begin to write (not wright).
OP kasiya 1 / 1  
Thanks! But what kind of research question can i wright? I should think about hypotheses for this research questions.

Thanks! But what kind of research question can i wright

What kind of research question can you a worker who constructs things? Your question is nonsensical. "Wright" is the wrong word here. You mean "write" throughout.

Well, you could start with "what influence does parents' financial status have on their children?" You might narrow it down to look at influence on a specific aspect of the children's lives. So, what is the influence on their school grades? Their incidence of violent behavior? Their prospects for future career success? Their likelihood of liking reality television? Okay, so that last one was a bit facetious, but really, you can focus on whatever you find most interesting about the topic.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Do you need to actually conduct research or just read and write about studies that others have done. The subject of parental income level and child educational achievement has been well researched, so there should be plenty of information for you to find and incorporate in your paper.

Home / Research Papers / research paper "influence of financial status parents on their children" i need