Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

'Research paper topic' - Writing a process paragraph

sucimaulina 1 / -  
I have task to write process paragraph. The deadline is tomorrow. I need some helps to review my writing.
Thank you.

How to Choose A Topic for Your Research

Choosing a topic for a research paper seems like an easy thing, but sometimes it is complicated for the beginners. There are a few steps to do in choosing a research topic. Asking some important questions is the first essential step before conducting a research project, such as, if there is enough available research for the chosen topic, the topic is new and unique, and the topic fulfills the class requirement. Doing research for literature and reading a lot are exact ways to come up with a new topic. Next, picking a topic loved helpfully produces a successful paper because writing something with passion makes doing a research enjoyable. Then, keeping the topic original necessitates to avoid the same writings. It is can be done by considering some unique and interesting things on your topic. While facing challenges to do so, getting advices from lecturers, supervisors, and friends will assists to obtain the great ideas.
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I am going to assume that the process you will be discussing is choosing a topic for your research.

I think the first sentence begins with additional words that can be deleted: "Choosing a topic for a research paper seems like an easy task, but sometimes it is complicated for the beginners."

The next sentence could use a transition word: "For example, there are a few steps to do involved in choosing a research topic."

The 3rd sentence you should delete "some" and end the sentence with the word project. Correct these parts of the the next sentence: "One must decide...is the topic new and unique, and if the topic fulfills the class requirement."

I'm unsure if you mean that one must do research for literature assignments. I think this should be explained.

Here is a suggestion for the next sentence: Next, picking an interesting topic can help one to write a loved helpfully produces a successful paper, because writing something with passion makes doing a research enjoyable.

You could combine the next two paragraphs: Then, Furthermore, the topic can be original by considering some unique and interesting things on your ideas about the topic.

I'm unsure about the the last sentence because the sentence is incomplete. Here is a suggestion: "If challenges arise, While facing challenges to do so, then getting advice from lecturers, supervisors, and friends will assists to obtain the can lead to great ideas.
To add to @Icturn87, I have a few remarks below;

- ChoosingTo choose a topic for a research
- ..but sometimes it is complicated for the beginners.
- ...the topic is newshould be precise and unique,
- and the topic should fulfills the class requirement.
- Then, keeping the topic original necessitatesis necessary to avoid the same writings.
- ...and friends will assistssuffice to obtain the great ideas.

Few additional remarks for you and indeed, writing a research paper is a little bit challenging, there are a lot of things to consider.
I believe an extensive research about the topic is a must, one more thing to consider is plagiarism, make sure that what you do is original and you stay true to the purpose of the research.

Home / Research Papers / 'Research paper topic' - Writing a process paragraph