Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Pharmaceutical companies conduct clinical trials in developing countries - topic?

alaba2812 2 / 6  
It is obvious that every new drug product designed for human use must ultimately be tested on humans however, it is now of

growing concern that large pharmaceutical companies conduct their clinical trials in developing countries due to the slack

socio-economic policies. Is this an insinuation that superiority discrimination still exists among different races? So BELOW is

the topic I thought of writing on for this research. Any adjustment will be appreciated cos I sense some flaws in the

latter part of the topic, but I can't think of any better way of constructing it.

''AN INVESTIGATION INTO PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CONDUCTING CLINICAL TRIALS IN LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES.WHY HAS THIS BECOME A GROWING CONCERN?''

Thanks a lot.
isai 12 / 111  
This is a good research topic.

Please follow this research proposal criteria :

Your paper must be outstanding work showing an excellent understanding of complex issues and methodologies at the forefront of the subject or professional practice; the work is informed by original, independent critical thinking and is based upon rigorous argument accurately supported by evidence derived from a wide range of source material including primary sources and current research; the work could not be bettered in the time available.

Regards
It is obvious that every new drug product designed for human use must ultimately be tested on humans. However, it is now of

growing concern that...

large pharmaceutical companies conduct their clinical trials in developing countries due to the slack lack of socio-economic regulatory policies.

Well, to make it stronger you can narrow the focus. Will you be doing interviews? Will you be sending out surveys? Write the title according to the specific country or countries you are focusing on. Do anything you can to narrow the focus of your study so that it is meaningful in specific way.

It is an important topic!! Maybe you will use a multiple case study design. :-)
OP alaba2812 2 / 6  
Thanks a lot Isa and Kevin!! Nice thought @kevin

Home / Research Papers / Pharmaceutical companies conduct clinical trials in developing countries - topic?