Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Presentation about the consequences of childhood obesity.

ymk218 1 / -  
hello,
this is my tutorior paper for presentation, this is kind of report
I m not sure about my conclusion part whether if it's correct structure or not and, I know I have nasty english. I really need help someone to revise my essay, I would be really appreciate if u revise this paper. thank you...

Consequences of childhood obesity

Obese correlates with physical and psychology problem in childhood. It has been suggested by Stanton and Hills (2004) that 25- 50% children who are overweight have likely to becoming obese adults. Obesity children have high risks of get diseases such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, breathing difficulties and high blood fat. Obesity led to get high risk of type 2 diabetes. Glucose provide energy for moving our body by insulin, this glucose constitute by food namely rice, bread and noodles. Thus this glucose breakdown the sugar by active body but if this glucose keep sustain in the body and keep build up. Later on, the level of glucose and insulin reached high level then, it turned to type 2 diabetes (Stanton and Hills 2004). Dalton (2004) remarked excessive fat will pressure on airway. Fat disturb supplying enough oxygen that child's breathing passage then, child will trouble with breathing and gasping for breathing. Moreover, obesity causes emotional issues. Kimberly A. Tessmer, Beecher and Hagen (2006) believes obese children are lower self -esteem. The reason is obese children are dissimilar with other normal weight children. In school, centre young children are discrimination about out appearance, even in society occurred as well and this discrimination capable to relate with bullying. Especially young children are vulnerable easily thus spontaneously obese children are isolated in the class. Later on, these children traits will carry on to the social issue, they will found difficulties with participated in the society or socialising with people in adulthood (Kimberly A. Tessmer, Beecher and Hagen 2006).

Prevention

There are some ways which are presented the below, parents avoid childhood obesity in early age. American Academic of Pediatrics's observation in 2004 (cited in Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Prevention of Obesity in Children and Youth 2005) led, parents recommend to breast feeding infants first 4 month to 6 month of life. The reason is breastfeeding against risk of obesity in later childhood. There is lower possibility of becoming obesity that child who has been breastfed in early age of life than who has been introduced formula milk (Committee on Prevention of Obesity in Children and Youth 2005). In addition, Dalton (2004) suggested children are more likely imitating parent's behaviour rather than, what parent are saying to them which means, children will simulate their parents diets particularly eating patterns or food preferences. Therefore, parents are support children's diets and encourage accustomed themselves eat adequately, thus their children habituate that behaviour, they will have capability of control the diets and intake healthy nutrition (Dalton 2004). Thompson and Shanley (2004) recommended parents offering variety food to children. Parent's diets are essential strategies to against obese, but intake nutrition is essential issue in child's growth. Nurturing health children has to be eaten appropriately. In particular, offering foods which contain nutritious food such as vegetable and fruit. Consuming various nutritious foods will determine child growth and child's appetite which will be child's diet. Meanwhile child will develop the capability of choosing nutritious foods. Moreover parents stimulate children to participate in physical activities, rather than sedentary activities namely watching television, playing game or computer games. Parents are able to participate on activity with children. For instance, walking around the park, go to school by foot, taking stairs rather than elevator, having an interest any light sports; swimming, jogging, table tennis extra (Raising children network 2010). According to Tartamella, Herscher and Woolston (2004) parents are requires to do not take enormous changes in a short time, when child is on diet. Particularly obesity children are difficulties with exercising for a long time, they get easily exhausted and hard to keep exercise than average children. For no longer started physical activity in a few minutes they will have gasp for breath and face will turned to red. Children suggested increase amount of physical activities slowly. Thus children are able to maintain the frequent of exercise, if children have pressure on the diet and push by parents, they would be intolerable to keep on the exercise and unworkable to get interested on physical activities.

Conclusion

It is challenge able for parents against childhood obesity after, they realised their child is overweight compare to other children. If parents are already adapt on appropriate diets and physical exercise regularly. They would not be hard as much as they struggle to lose weight. Recently children are disposing them to getting obesity effortlessly. Lately children's food contained high amount of sugar and these sugar supposed to break down to consumed energy by physical activity. Also, children are necessarily settled in appropriate diets by parents. Simultaneously parents

Control their amount of foods which they intake at once and selection of nutritious food is critical issues as well. However, if child become an obese, parents should take actions for children, they cannot leave child as obese. Virtually it is decision for parents made support children to lose weight. parents should remind the consequences of obesity, how obesity will effect child's development. It will either influence on child's physical, emotional and social development. Apart from obese the consequence of obesity brings enormous damage on the physically. Therefore, parents always must prompt damages of child's development.
zacsavage12 - / 1  
This is a research paper discussing childhood obesity

This essay is meant to research factors that lead to childhood obesity. In the beginning of the essay my research is strictly behind statistics of obesity and the burdens that come along with obesity, such as increased finances and health problems. The last part of the research essay shows research behind simple daily healthy lifestyle choices.
Alright.... what do you expect from us ? You need to clearly state what sort of help you expect from others. Do you need ideas as to how you should proceed? Or you need us to agree upon the structure you give above? We have no idea as to what you want us to do :(

If you want us to edit your paper, then post your draft and we will attend to it.

Home / Research Papers / Presentation about the consequences of childhood obesity.