Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

(the psychological effects of alcoholism on Native Americans) - how to start research

Nellie 1 / -  
I have a research paper due in 3 weeks. I have no idea where to begin and I feel overwhelmed it is a paper for abnormal psych. The topic is : the psychological effects of alcoholism on Native Americans. I went to a tutor at the college and I have no idea what he was saying! Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me :)
chalumeau /  
Hmmm. Are you trying to say that Native Americans who are also alcoholics exhibit specific psychological symptoms not present in non-Native American alcoholics?
or

You are trying to say that you have no idea what your topic is, but you heard something about how alcoholism has a higher prevalence among Native Americans than among the general population in the U.S.

Do Native American alcoholics receive different treatments than non-Native American alcoholics?

I am no expert in this subject, but I think you should be able to perform a journal search at your local library.
Talk to the prof if you are still stuck.

Home / Research Papers / (the psychological effects of alcoholism on Native Americans) - how to start research