Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

Psychology Research; "abstract/method section." What do these terms mean??!

Mijuka 1 / -  
Hello everyone,

i have an outline for my psychology project which has a couple of terms that i don't understand what to do with, so can someone explains to me what should i do in the following steps:

1. Abstract section
2. Method section

what should i write in these sections of a Psychology 101 project!

Help please,

Thanx
Azeri 10 / 137  

1. The method section of an APA format psychology paper provides the methods and procedures used in a research study ....

good luck!
Azeri, I'm so sorry to remove that material. I know sometimes the rules at EF can be misunderstood. Because we must guard so carefully against plagiarism, it is important to avoid ever pasting material from another site --- unless, you know, it is just a brief sentence or two.

;-)

thanks!!!!!!!

Anyway, if Amjad found essay forum, she surely can find about.com and read those definitions. We should try, instead, to really promote understanding.

The Abstract is the SEED of the project, it is the essence. It is what you would say if the whole thing needed to b described in 120 words or less.

ust look at Azeri's web definition and include each thing that is supposed to be included.

For the method sectin, you need to become familiar with research methods!!

Google this: Psychology research methods

You are going to have to really spend a lot of time designing a project.

:-)
Azeri 10 / 137  

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I will take into consideration your recomendation in other feedbacks :)
Thanks, you are great!

Home / Research Papers / Psychology Research; "abstract/method section." What do these terms mean??!