Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Rice husk; I want to continue my research studies by joining a study group

chindy feryandy 1 / 1  
Dear Prof. Leitner

I am writing in response to your advertisement in the Desember 2 issue of Technische Chemie RWTH aachen, which announced a position vacancy for a WL-group. I am excited about the opportunity to apply for a faculty position in Institut für Technische Chemie und Makromolekulare Chemie (ITMC) of RWTH aachen and believe that my research and teaching background make me a strong candidate. I am a zeolite macromolecular shynthesist currently finishing a udergraduate fellowship in the laboratory of 2Process Industrial Technology Center - TIRBR, Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology - BPPT, Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia.

I did research for this project I found many new synthesis method, namely rice husk can be used as a source of silica additive on the process of becoming a catalyst sinthesis natural zeolite ZSM-5 contained in Lampung province. All the main ingredients that I use in this study addendums raw material economy as all natural and derived from agricultural waste.

I have planing to do further research on zeolite membranes that create technology that can be utilized in the oil industry in master thesis. I believe with the existing I joined WL-group can gain knowledge of a variety of highly skilled professors in this field and get laboratory facilities can not I get at my place.

Included in this packet, please find my curriculum vitae, and several research journals that have my journal publishing in national and international journals. I appreciate being considered for your faculty position. Please let me know if I can provide additional information in support of my application.

Sincerely,

Chindy Feryandy HB
nisharoa - / 6 1  
chindy feryandy
I did research for this project
This doesnt look good. Try to put it tin another way

I have planing to do further research ----> I am planning to do further research

I believe with the existing I joined WL-group can gain knowledge --> I believe that being a part of WL-group I can gain knowledge

Included in this packet, please find my curriculum vitae, --> Pls find my CV included in this packet

Home / Research Papers / Rice husk; I want to continue my research studies by joining a study group