Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Sex Trafficking: A Shadowy Business.

easywriter 1 / -  
I have been assigned to write a 6-8 page argumentative essay on sex trafficking. My goal is to argue a position and then provide a solution to the problem of sex trafficking. It's required that I use 5 scholarly sources to back up my position and use a literary text that we read in class. I chose to use Margaret Atwood's "The Penelopiad" as my literary text, i want to incorporate how the maids were raped into my paper.

What I need help on is developing a thesis. I'm not sure what position to argue.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Naveed786 8 / 21 4  
EasyWriter:
I have been assigned to write a 6-8 page argumentative essay on sex trafficking. My goal is to argue a position and then provide a solution to the problem of sex trafficking.

First of all, I would suggest that you draw a sketch with all possible ideas which you can associated with the prompt. E.g. being a human, why sex is important for us? Secondly, you may correlate it with our society, culture and age differences. Poverty, ignorance, AIDS, fulfilling self desire etc. You need to strike the title correct and choose any argumat. You may discuss that now a days how society is declining and loosing moral values, cost of living has increased and rich people are exploiting the old ones by this etc.

Secondly, I would like to mention a thesis structure, this would help you to put your thoughts in a proper structure. Below mentioned is the University of Canturbury suggested thesis structure.

1. Title page with the following information
2. Table of Contents
3. Acknowledgements
4. Abstract : This should be a succinct summary of the thesis. It should provide a synopsis of the thesis and state clearly the nature and scope of the work undertaken and of the contribution made to the knowledge of the subject treated. Include a brief statement of the method of investigation where appropriate, an outline of the major divisions or principal arguments of the work, and a summary of any conclusions reached.

5. Abbreviations/Glossary
goraya 2 / 3  
good thought. Sorry, but i have no idea about. But i really appreciate your work

Home / Research Papers / Sex Trafficking: A Shadowy Business.