Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 6

six sigma applications in tyre industry

atmaramp 1 / -  
i would like to do research in six sigma applications especially in tyre industry.can you help me
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning!

I suggest starting your research by conducting an internet search using keywords such as "Six Sigma" and "tyre/tire industry"; this should bring up some preliminary information that can help you get started. You can also search for peer reviewed journals relevant to the Six Sigma management program, and then apply those tactics to your industry of choice by identifying problem areas in the industry and illustrating how you would use the program to correct them.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
raop22 - / 1  
hi,
i want some material on six sigma history and literature review. can u plz help me.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

I suggest you begin your research online by conducting a keyword search using "six sigma history" and "literature review." This will give you a preliminary idea as to what resources are out there, and it is a good place to get started. You can also check with your campus media center and your academic advisor; they can both help you locate research resources on campus.

Happy researching!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
sankargsh - / 1  
I would suggest that, if you are looking to work in specific industry such as tyre, try to serach industry specific journals, literatures.
You will require application/deployment/impact data from the industry. It'll be wise to look out for people working in such industry and establish contact (over email obtained from their websites or through acquaintance).

Best wishes,
Sankar
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Thank you very much for your suggestions!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Research Papers / six sigma applications in tyre industry