Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Solvent to anti-solvent precipitation method; Description of chem-engineering research

quanny 9 / 36 2  
Can anyone help me cut down the words

please provide a brief description of your research project:
(50-75 words)
Solvent to anti-solvent precipitation method is used to enhance the dissolution rate of Artemisinin, a poorly water-soluble antimalarial drug. Conditions such as drug concentration, solvent to anti-solvent ratio, stirring rate, flow rate, and temperature were varied to control the size and morphology of the particles produced. To further improve its dissolution properties, polymers-- Poly vinyl pyrrolidone and Polyethylene glycol, and surfactants--sodium dodecyl sulfate and Pluronic F38 were coprecipitated. Solubility test, dissolution test, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, and scanning electron microscopy were conducted to characterize the particles produced and the original particles.
linmark 2 / 328 7  
Quanny,
VERY LITTLE TO CUT OUT!!
I ONLY FOUND 2 POSSIBILITIES WHICH MAKE THE GRAMMAR WEAKER BUT NOT INCORRECT. SUGGESTED REWORDING IN CAPS!!

To further improve its dissolution properties, polymers-- Poly vinyl pyrrolidone,and Polyethylene glycol, and surfactants--sodium dodecyl sulfate, and Pluronic F38 were coprecipitated. Solubility test, dissolution test, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, and scanning electron microscopy were conducted to characterize the particles produced and the original AND PRODUCED particles.

Home / Research Papers / Solvent to anti-solvent precipitation method; Description of chem-engineering research