Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Sustainable Business Research based project

benlai1910 1 / -  

research based on a case study

Can someone explain what I need to do for this research based project. It said base this on a case study does that mean a case study already exist? pls help me out.

Research based project: You will examine the strategy of a business in the context of sustainability. You are advised to base this on a case study business. A recommended basis for a project would be putting forward a change in strategy or operations of the business that would result in greater sustainability. It is recommended that you use secondary data.

The project should draw on one of the main themes of the course e.g. you could use carbon foot printing and the online carbon foot printing tools introduced: eiolca.net/ This report will summarize you research and findings. It should cover the change or proposition you are investigating, the literature reviewed and business context, a brief explanation of your methodology and theoretical framework, data collection to support the business case or other conclusion (with any data tables and questionnaire in an appendix outside the word limit), data analysis and business case or findings. A conclusion should include a brief reflection on the strengths and weaknesses of the research and suggest improvements that could be made on the basis of experience.
Yes, the case studies already exist for sustainable business projects. You will normally find these case studies online using the keywords Sustainable Business Research or Sustainable Research Project. Since that is a very wide field of study, you will need to narrow it down to a particular topic, say "How hotels promote sustainable business". I base that suggestion upon how the world class hotels concentrate on creating environmentally friendly venues of business. You could ask your professor if he has a case study in mind for your reference also. Normally, the professors provide you with a suggestion or copy of the case study to serve as your reference for the completion of the assignment. Once you get a hold of a case study, you can look for the facts in line with the suggestions of your professor. This will aid you in writing your own case study because you will know how to format the research and present the information already.

Home / Research Papers / Sustainable Business Research based project