Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Dr Thesis :SOME SOLUTIONS TO IMPROVE QUALITY HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

huynhthanhhuyen 4 / - 1  

Chapter II
THEORETICAL BASIS AND METHODOLOGY
2.1. Theoretical basis:
2.1.1. The concepts of human resources:
2.1.1.1.Human resources:
Any organization can also be formed by the people or members of its human resources. Therefore, we can say human resources of an organization including all employees working in the organization, and human resources is understood as a human resources including physical and mental force.

On the macro scope management, human resources nowadays has become a conceptual tool for the implementation of the strategy and plan of economic development - social. Human resources is the overall potential of a water labor or a local workforce that is prepared in varying degrees by the way meet the requirements of the labor restructuring, economic restructuring towards industrialization - modernization. Talk to human resources refers to the number and quality of the human population, including physical and mental health and intellectual capacities and qualities from age to start school for the working age.

Thus, the human resources is the human resource issues, human factors in a particular organization. Human resources of an organization is a collection of many different personalities and psychological needs are also different. Want to avoid chaos and inefficient operation of institutions necessarily to manage human resources.

For business, human resources are considered an important input factors, which play a role in determining the output. Therefore, the management human resources is also considered important job of the top management in the management of the business.

2.1.1.2. Human resource management and functions:
There are several interpretations of human resources management, the concept of human resources management can be presented in many different angles:
As one of the basic functions of the organization, management human resources management including planning, organization, command and control activities in order to attract, develop and use human to achieve the goals of the organization.

Going into the work of human resources management, we can also understand human resources management is the recruitment, maintenance, development, using, offer encouragement and facilities for the human through its function.

But no matter at any angle the management human resources is all the activities of an organization to attract, construction, development, using, evaluate, maintain a workforce suit the work of the organization both in terms of quantity and quality.

* Characteristics human resources management in Vietnam:
During the economic integration of research, training management issues in human bodies are made of subjects: labor organization in scientific norms and wage labor. When there is no private sector development conditions, and the entire public sector HR policies are implemented uniformly and in accordance with the norms of the State's plan. Socialist system over decades have created a separate management personnel, specific cultures socialist. The basic components of human resource management mode as recruitment, training and development, salary, bonus, promotion, labor relations, ... are the general policy of the State and almost irrelevant what to practical activities in each specific business.

Lifetime employment regime with social welfare policies such as state housing, public health care, free education, ... has brought huge social security for all citizens, especially as officers, state employees and officials. The policy of the state shall comply with the principles of socialism, "all workers have the right to work, have a right to housing", training and development is carried out as a birthright workers, especially workers and government officials to develop human resources for society, not be considered personal investment. The system brings the average salary and based on seniority, expressed profound philosophy of "working together, and enjoy" and "social justice". The agencies, enterprises deep concern to their employees lives and in many ways, be regarded as a common home for all officials and employees. Workers are the owner of the factory. Labour Relations intimate equality, collective consciousness is emphasized and appreciated.

In the process of economic reform, the new elements of the market economy gradually replace the principles, procedures of the old management. Many major change stems from economic needs has been made in human resource management. The transition to market economies in human resource management practices in Vietnam's transition from recruitment mode to mode lifetime labor contract from the form of training and development as a natural rights of workers to develop the human resources towards private investment, since the average wage system and the State seniority and payment plan to pay because the system is responsible for business , from the intervention and testing, close monitoring of the state of the business activities of the enterprise to enhance the powers and responsibilities of the director and enterprise autonomy.

When converting to market economies, the majority of state agencies and enterprises in Vietnam to overcome the difficulties and disadvantages are mainly the following:
+ Incorrect perception of many leaders and employees about the key role of human resources and human resources management for the success of the agency business.

+ Technical qualification of workers is particularly low, good managers and experts in human resources management are lacking.
+ TT payroll. At the same time, businesses have to solve the labor shortage of qualified skilled labor high but not excessive level of skill or training skills are no longer consistent with the current requirements, This makes no more work done while many employees do not know what worked, labor productivity is very low.

+ Life is too difficult economy, low income. This has a profound effect on health, enthusiasm and work efficiency of employees.
+ Consciousness highly respected law and the law has not been strictly implemented yet.
+ Manners and industrial discipline inappropriate.
+ The relationship between labor and capital who have not been paying enough attention, not to establish the relationship of equality, cooperation between workers and employers.

+ A number of assessment regulations, appoint, reward, discipline, lay off, ... slowly improving, is not suitable to the new conditions now. To save the poor performance status, many SOEs have gone from being "sacrifice economic interests for the interests of workers" came to "sacrifice the rights of workers for profitable now ". Temporary labor is considered a factor of production costs, is not recognized as a valuable asset of the business.

Thus, despite high economic growth, the two objectives of human resource management to achieve a limited degree. The difficulties and weaknesses in human resource management in Vietnam can not be done merely by better implementation of the management system old. The agencies, enterprises need systems to manage human resources policies for recruitment, training, pay, reward and evaluate new suit new requirements approach to human resource management in the market economy.

* The basic functions of human resource management:
Function draw (selected): Includes activities to ensure that the organization has enough staff for the number and quality. For this organization to proceed: manpower planning, analysis, design work, manpower staffing, recruitment, staffing.

Training and Development: This group focuses on functional activities to improve the capacity of staff, ensuring that staff within the organization have the skills, qualification and skills necessary to complete the work facilitate communication and employee development are maximum individual capacity. Besides, there are new training activities retraining employees whenever there is a change in demand or production engineering processes and technology innovation.

Maintenance: This group focuses on functional maintenance and effective use of human resources in organizations. Group functions include 3 activities: job performance evaluation, compensation and benefits for employees, maintenance and development of labor relations in the good work.

2.1.2. The role of human resources in the development of socio-economic:
No activity of the organization is effective without "human resources management". Human resources Management is a component of the indispensable and business management. Management of human resources is often the cause of success or failure in business production activities.

Production is the basis of material existence and development of human society, create wealth and prosperity of a nation. In any mode of production any, to conduct operations production to have full 3 factors: labor, objects of labor and materials labor. In this third factor is labor's most basic elements. With all the features and creativity of employees, labor is crucial business activities and the development of the economy, along with the progress of human history.

Factors affecting labor aggregate production on both sides of it are: the number and the quality of that particular number of qualified employees and employers.

This effect can be expressed by the following formula:
Pv = ANoE * ALP
in which:
- PV: The value of production
- ANoE: Average number of employees
- ALP: average labor productivity
Through the above expression, we see the role of human resources capacity as dynamics of production growth. Recognizing clearly this role, in most of theoretical economists consider human resources as an basic elements of the social production and nearly every perspective acknowledges that, when resources are combined with natural resources, the appearance of social wealth and that is the basis of development and social advancement. This view is worth it, especially when it enhance the humanitarian way combination between human resources and natural resources to create faster development.

Over the period of the development of social production, the human role is increasing, this perspective is complemented by new ideas, the people are a kind of "capital" is forces special of leading manufacturers, the basic resources, the resources capable of regeneration, ... Here, we clearly see that when a man's perspective as a force for development, as a source the production capacity of the human resources can only show as a component of the input in the production process, a kind of "capital", a "source", equivalent to the type and source of funds other development.

Moreover, in all the resources such as capital, natural resources, the human resources human resources are the most important. Therefore, resources such as capital, natural resources, geographical location, ... they themselves exist only in the form of potential and can only be effective when combined with human resources, energy and the human mind,

Capacity as the social subject, people participate in development of material. People that once satisfy those needs, will have great contribution, becoming strong motivation to promote social development.

Thus, it can be stated that the core of social development is the human resources of knowledge and experience. In the development of of social production, the role of human resources is decisive significance. People also a motive force, both targets of development.

2.1.3. Factors affecting :
2.1.3.1. Population, education - training:
Today with the development of stormy revolution of science and technology, the role of intellectuals, workers and the gray matter growing more meaningful decisions.
Intellect - Intellectual labor is an important factor leading team of human resources in terms of economic development today's society. Intellectual human resources is expressed through of knowledge. But the knowledge is only really become resources when it is human to acquire, is owned and used them. Moreover, even if modern technology machinery anywhere without quality and high capacity, with scientific knowledge can not operate to revive it, not to mention the promotion of its effects through human activities.

The factor analysis above shows that the role of human resources in general labor, especially gray matter - Intellectual labor is essential, factor plays a decisive role for the human resources of society Assembly marked the development of a given society in terms of internationalization, globalization today. To get the human resources of high quality no other way than it is the determination of the impact of education and training. The education and training of the most important contributions to make a fundamental change in the quality of human resources.

In public relations, the family relationship is the cell of society. For modern humans Vietnam, harmonious family life in the traditional sense is an important factor controlling their minds. For some traditional ethical norms such as filial piety, lifestyle transparent bar, clean, compassionate, willing to help others in the future at troubled distress are factors to promote and give meaning given to the quality of human resources.

Quality human resources are analyzed to clarify the structure of the existing human resources, education, number of years of schooling on average. Physical status of human resources such as: health status, weight, height, medical conditions ... The quality of human resources associated with certain professional career. Thus, we can classify all workers into 5 categories: knowledge workers, labor management, labor data, labor providers and labor produced goods ... Knowledge levels, high or low intellectual work product depends mainly on the contribution of knowledge-based workforce.

The level of intellectual resources and human resource skills, education level of the population of working age, the popular culture of the school year, the number of vocational training. Education level secondary school graduation, high school, professional qualifications, technical labor formal training, allocation between regions. The labor of secondary education, colleges and universities, the university, labor structure and trained ... The use of highly qualified workers as workers with advanced methods, good more vocational training and the other, quickly penetrate to operate the machinery.

Regarding the quality of human resources, workforce characteristics Vietnam are quite educated, intelligent, industrious, hard work and creativity should be able to quickly grasp new achievements of science and technology in many industry, many sectors of the national economy, adapt to the market economy. Human resources trained in many addresses from many different countries around the world. This is the basic resources needed and the immediate future, to conduct productive labor efficient.

In our country agricultural workers accounted for most of the total workforce. So in the process of development, labor structure must be shifted towards the increasing industrial labor, labor services, labor knowledge is demanded of the process of industrialization and modernization in Vietnam.

Group factors affecting the quality of human resources is not only intellectual but also the health - an indispensable requirement to ensure the quality of human resources. Health is a prerequisite for maintaining and intellectual development, is the primary means to convey knowledge, transforming knowledge into physical strength. The reason, by the components of labor force that is steep, muscle strength, mental strength of a man ... Only good health, you have these conditions to acquire knowledge of mankind, capable of processing new information, the application of human knowledge into practice.

Historical traditions, habits, customs, culture, morality and lifestyle are major factors affecting the quality of human resources. In the expression of the attitude of the modern with the traditional heritage, only the sense of self-respect and national pride in the value of tradition is very basic element, meaning throughout. This is one of the important criteria to recognize the influence of the traditional life of modern man.

2.1.3.2. System influence indexes:
There are many indicators to assess the quality of human resources. However, the most important indicator that the United Nations Organization launched a human development index: HDI to measure and evaluate the results of human development achievements. This is a criteria for evaluating the progress and development of each country in humans. HDI is constructed with three basic criteria are:

+ Life expectancy: The average number of years of life of every citizen in the country since its birth until death.
+ The intellectual standards: being measured by education level of the population and the average number of years of schooling of people from each school age.

+ The average income per capita.
According to statistics published in 2011 Vietnam's HDI is 0.733 ranked 128/187 countries compared to the least developed countries index is 0.593, the average life expectancy is 73.7, the number of literate people 90.3%, including 97.5% of primary tertiary students increased by 8.4% / year, spending 18% of the education budget, 200 per 10,000 population. This is one of those numbers demonstrate clear quality manpower Vietnam are increasingly being raised.

Above is the basic criteria assess the quality of human resources, in addition to the specific evaluation criteria each sector and specific aspects of social life such as health, education, nutrition care, clean water, population, environment, culture, crime ... However, it should be seen that each individual targets only assessed on each specific aspect, to see the meaning of it should have overall coordination with other indicators such as HDI, HPI ... this can be assessed fully and accurately on the human development index, quality of human resources in each country, in each period according to the specific requirements of the economic development of society.

2.1.3.3. The labor markets:
When referring to human resource development in a market economy, we can not not mention the labor market. This is one of the features that have made changes in the quality and quantity of human resources development associated with state transition mechanism economy from a centrally planned economy to a market-oriented socialist , international economic integration is a member of the World Trade Organization WTO.

Improving the flexibility of the labor market, ie stiffness avoid regulations that need to labor for the price, quantity and quality of labor, labor structure adapts to changes exchange market, improve the flexibility of organizing production and work modes, mode of hiring contract, the sequence and contents of the agreement negotiated between the employer and the worker.

As we all know the labor market associated with the introduction to the life and movement of commodities, in particular commodity labor power. The basic elements in the labor market is more important than all the goods and labor as well as supply and demand, price of labor.

The supply of labor is formed from the training institutions such as universities, colleges, vocational and other training facilities. The supply is also reflected from the people who are looking for work, from businesses, agencies, organizations or supply is also reflected from imported labor. Some other sources are added regularly from people in working age. for our country this is a huge source characteristics Vietnam is a country with a young population.

Demand for labor is made up of agencies, businesses, organized labor needs or from foreign imports. The interaction of supply and demand form the price of labor, remuneration that employees receive reflects the equilibrium in the labor market.

The system of social policy is also one of the factors related to human resources, to the labor market. The system of social policies aimed at human targets because, releasing all the creative potential of human resources in the process of economic and social development, with direction to promote human factors on the basis of ensuring justice, equality of rights and duties of citizens, a good deal of economic growth with progress and social justice, between material life and spiritual life, between meeting the immediate needs for the long-term care benefits, between individuals and collective society.

2.1.4. Self-training role
2.1.4.1. The demand for training and staff development :
We live in an era where the pace of technological change takes place with stormy speed, it is the explosion of information technology. These changes have a strong impact on production techniques, supply management, to the life and thought of all the people, and also the boom that the managers see the need to equip members of the new knowledge to keep up with the changes. The demand for training and development becomes ever more urgent. The training and coaching to help implement the goals of the organization. In other words, the goal of training and coaching staff is to implement the goals of the organization, training and staff development is a continuous process never stops.

The usual steps are:
+ Specify the training needs and development.
+ Assign specific training objectives.
+ Selection of appropriate training methods.
2.1.4.2. The process of training and human resource development
Research needs training and professional development of staff is the basis for planning the specific training program. The process below reflects the general steps of the process of training personnel in an agency business. Implementation process includes the following steps:

+ Rating job performance.
+ Identify unknown issues and problems do not want to do, this is the central issue in the analysis conducted.
+ Set the Standard Model.
+ Practice.
+ Training.
+ Change the job.
+ Transfers or laid off.
+ Rewards and discipline.
Training to improve technical capacity and management capability is essential and increasingly important for all industries. Every business needs to improve training qualifications for their units, which are the basis for their units to help quickly develop.

2.1.5. Analysis and evaluation the quality and efficiency:
2.1.5.1. Analysis of the jobs :
Job analysis is the process of studying the contents in order to determine the conditions under which, the duties, responsibilities and powers to carry out the work and the qualities and skills employees need to perform the job.

The preparation described authorities, responsibilities, job responsibilities, qualifications required for the job and the skills to complete the work will be based on the data gathered during the job analysis.

The meaning and effect of job analysis:
Job Analysis provides information on the requirements and characteristics of the job as the actions need to be carried out, how made and why. Machinery and equipment, tools needed to do the job, relationships with superiors and peers in job performance. Unknown job analysis, managers will not be able to create synergies between the structural parts of the business, can not accurately assess the requirements of the job, so can not properly recruit employees for the job, can not properly assess the carrying capacity of the staff work and so can not pay, they stimulate timely and accurate.

- Ensure successful in arranging, transfer and promotion for staff.
- Eliminating wage inequality by defining the duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Create a more stimulating work through the arrangement of the promotion.
- Save time and effort by standardizing work and thereby help facility managers to plan and schedule the work division
The effects of job analysis is presented in the following diagram:

Figure 2.1: Diagram of the analysis

* The main content of the job description and job board standards:
Job description:
Due to the nature the scale and level of organization of the companies and therefore the purpose of the different analysis so in fact they do not have consistent template for the job description. However, the job description usually contains the following key points:

- Identify job.
- Job Summary: Brief description of the work actually is.
- The relationship of job performance.
- Functions and responsibilities of the job.
- The right of the people do the work.
- Standard patterns of employee evaluation conducted.
- Working conditions.
Table standards of work:
of work table is standard text listing all the key requirements for employee job performance. Because the of work is varied so requirements primarily for employee performance also varied. The main factors are often mentioned in the of work listing criteria are:

- High school graduate, professional and foreign language skills, information technology and other capabilities related to of work.
- Experience working.
- Age birth, gender and health.
- Family circumstances.
- The personal characteristics related to job performance such as honesty, sociability with people, ambitions, hobbies, personal aspirations ...
2.1.5.2. Performance Evaluation of the jobs:
On the basis of the job analysis, we have the scientific basis to assess the work done.
Job evaluation is to measure the results of work done against the set targets.
* The role of assessment conducted:
- Evaluation of the implementation work of the staff will provide basic information, and rely on, the unit manager can make decisions about promotion and salary employees.

- Assist HR staff and employees have an opportunity to review the quality of work-related need for an employee.
- Assist the HR staff and employees plan to adjust the flaws in the implementation of employee jobs.
The contents of the self-assessment of the implementation work is carried out in three steps:
Step 1: Define the job:
It means unity between officers and staff personnel on:
- The company expects employees done something.
- The standard model, which will be based on an assessment conducted by staff.
Step 2: Evaluate the performance of work:
This means that comparing the performance of the employee's standard form.
In this step can use multiple assessment methods perform different tasks.
Step 3: Provide feedback:
To evaluate the job performance of employees under labor norms is simple, we can directly based on the degree of completion of the employee, but to evaluate the job performance of Other employees are complex, and often difficult to accurately use the methods necessary and appropriate.

* Six basic criteria used to assess:
The value of the result in any job function that can be evaluated according to six basic criteria, although the 6 indicators may not be related to each activity or job function, but a group which may be related.

- Quality.
- Number.
- Right time.
- Cost-effectiveness.
- Surveillance needs.
- Influence between individuals.
2.1.5.3. A number of assessment criteria and effectiveness of using:
Effective use of human resources is evaluated quantitatively by two basic criteria:
2.1.5.3.1. The economic benefits of using:
- Sales per employee: Determination of the average contribution of an employee for the company's sales.
- Profit per employee: Determine the average return of an employee brings to the company.
- Profit on wage costs: Determine the average rate of return generated over $ 1 about the salary costs per employee.
- Value-added (sales minus cost of material) on the total cost of human resources (salaries, bonuses, training, welfare ...): Determination of the rate of increase in the value of the company is to create 1 out costs related to the human factor.

2.1.5.3.2. Satisfaction and employee satisfaction:
Demonstrate through transfer rate, and leave comments about employees' satisfaction with their company, job, work environment, training opportunities, promotion, salary ... in the using questionnaires, surveys to assess employee satisfaction.

2.1.6. Characteristics of the industry :
Management Board of Vung Liem district construction project was established by decision of the Committee of 131/QD.UBND on 27/12/2001 Vung Liem District's specialized agencies of the district People's Committee of Management. As business units with revenues, operating independently in the field of project planning, design consultancy, project management and supervision of construction works to help the district People's Committee and the investors implementation and project management, to ensure due process and the quality of the current provisions of the law to put the project into operation effectively used to promote investment. At the same time, under the management of the state's departments and agencies involved.

Therefore, project management is a process through from the planning until the detailed design, implementation each work item. Each phase of the project must be reviewed for quality, technology, safety, timing, tempo problems, especially for disbursement each minute. Also solve the problems and risks arising out problems before such plans or adjusting labor costs incurred up ... So project management requires tight coordination between departments and require employees to have a certain level and forces to respond promptly resolve the issue of project expertise. Since then it determines the success or failure of the project.

2.1.7. Experience of human resources management in some countries
2.1.7.1. Experience countries :
* Experience China:
How training and human resource management in Chinese companies have the main points are as follows:
Mode lifetime employment, full-time employees are of particular interest. Mode in payroll employment, demand is inaccurate, unclear standards, more politically focused professional capacity.
Training, training on a large scale, emphasis on methodological issues. Training is considered the interests of workers, but there is no strict relationship between training and use, highly effective training does not focus on achievement.

Average salary for life in the working process, seniority in the state payroll, this makes employees loyal adherence to staffing regime.
When there are errors losses not specifically who is responsible, welfare benefits from the state.
* Singapore:
Self-assessment is a small country, lack of resources, so Singapore determine people are the key to national development. Singapore has identified the agency's operations and employees to object-oriented customer service is aiming to please customers. So the Singapore civil servants are equal in public education each year and must be a minimum of 100 hours of training. The focus of training with 60% of the training content directly linked to the work of civil servants training and 40% continue to create additional capacity for civil servants to help them more sensitive to adapt quickly to any changes. For established businesses to focus on top target as social benefits. All businesses are encouraged to grow, state funding and control of business operations. Enterprise self-financing costs, staff recruitment freely, employee free choice now.

2.1.7.2. Experience lessons:
From the experience of management and human resource development of the country can draw some lessons as follows:
The role of business institutions is particularly important for operational management of human resources.
In the company of China - Singapore human rights under the management of the company.
The company will focus on the training of human resources and the coordination between the government and the company.
Companies tend to reduce the proportion of full-time employees, increase employee to make the occasional special attention to staff official, who qualified skilled.
The company will apply measures to enhance the autonomy of the company in business and human resource management.
Clearly, human assets play a vital role in the development of technology and economy in the global competitive environment. In terms of the overall administration of HR professionals have extensive knowledge of all the issues, think a systematic way and at the global front. As the number of employees increasing international nature of the environment and globalization increasingly complex demands of global HR management must have special skills. To be effective in the global environment, the HR manager should have "global experiences outside the country, with deep knowledge and proper perspective on globalization to solve complex international problems magazine, the knowledge and skills of handling multi-cultural understanding of how to work and communicate effectively with employees from different countries, good communication skills, adaptive skills with lifestyle of the other culture, spirituality, and personality in creating cultural harmony through the conduct of basic skills and integrate into the differences of nations. "

2.2. Research Methodology
2.2.1. Methods of data collection:

Chart 2.2: Sources of research data collected

- Secondary data: Data collected from the Management Board of Vung Liem district construction projects, documents, financial reporting units in 2010 - 2012 from the Accounting Department, the data on the situation of human collected from rooms Organization & Human Resources, Finance - Accounting and some other information of the Management Board of Vung Liem district construction projects.

- Primary data: Perform interviews and questionnaires from the PMU to assess civil servants.
- The data collected here by convenient sampling method (non-probability). for interview sample 1: sample size 142, sample 2: sample size 26.
- Direct interviews of cadres and civil servants in the departmental unit attached to two interview forms: a model for managers (model 2) and a form for employees (sample 1).

- Send a question: In the questionnaire for employees to use 5 level scale (1: totally disagree, ... 5: totally agree) to consider the impact of these factors to the completion of the work.

On the basis of secondary data sources obtained to conduct the meta-analysis to clarify the issues of concern.
- Survey, in-depth interviews of managers in departments makes accessible the wider issues. Exploration results and interviews added resources to support the analysis and assessment.
2.2.2. Methods of analysis:
2.2.2.1.Analysis of the activities of the human resource management of the projects management.
To analyze and evaluate the human resources management of the Management Board, subject to use statistical methods described in the secondary data: revenue, number of employees by sex, age, level of , ... be collected from the documents and annual reports of the Management Board.

Data collected from secondary sources to make comments on the assessment, combined with fieldwork, consultations, in-depth interviews to help civil servants to comment objectively and more accurately, as the basis for examining the sources of secondary data has been collected.

2.2.2.2. Analysis of factors affecting:
To consider the factors affecting the level of completion of the work of employees subject using descriptive statistical methods in conjunction with methods for considering scale. Methods of assessing the scale of the work completed by staff are recorded on a scale table. This scale is divided into 5 frame is determined by the critical 5 / agree, since the basis for the evaluation and appointment of officers in the department, qualified staff to complete work to weigh in excess of promotion.

The factors selected for evaluation of two types: the characteristics and work-related characteristics related to individuals. The factors related to the work include the volume and quality of work, while factors related to the characteristics of individuals, such as confidence, creativity, adaptation and coordination. After evaluation of the actual use of human resources at PMU achieving at high or low, combined statistics obtained through a questionnaire to obtain information for analysis. From that basis develop strategies accordingly.

2.2.2.3. Offers some solutions:
Based on the results of the analysis target 1 and target 2, identify the problems exist, combined with a theoretical basis in human resource management, subject to a number of measures to improve performance human resources management at the unit.

2.2.2.4. Research Framework:

Chart 2.3: Research Framework

(1): Pieper. R. 1990.Human resource management: An international comparison. Walter de
Gruyter. Berlin.
(2): Trần Kim Dung. 1995. Human resource management in transition economies. A case study of Vietnam. ISS. The Hague. The Netherlands.
(3): 1985: when the renovation began accelerating, the rate is 15%.
(4): Trần Kim Dung. 1995. Human resource management in transition economies. A case study of Vietnam. ISS. The Hague. The Netherlands.
SUMMARY Chapter II:
In this section we introduce the basic rationale of human resource management, such as the concept of human resources, human resource management, administrative functions of human resources, ... and we also mentioned to experience human resource management of a number of advanced countries in the world. In the opinion of this author that the scientific basis and practical help authors analyze the situation and propose solutions to improve operational management of human resources at the agency. Besides, this chapter also presents the research methodology and objectives addressing specific topics towards.
Aakash13 1 / 4 1  
Each and every point is clear and well elaborated. Nicely written!

Home / Research Papers / Dr Thesis :SOME SOLUTIONS TO IMPROVE QUALITY HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT