Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Research Essay Topic - Conflict Minerals? I need help forming my research question.

aniteverafter 1 / -  
Greetings,

I am starting my 25 page research essay, and I would like to write about conflict minerals in the Congo.
However, I do not know what my main question of research should be.

I did have "Does the high demand for cell phones lead to structural violence in the Congo?"

If you could help me focus this in more, or reword what I am trying to say that would be a big help.

All the best!
bonfil4ever - / 1  
That Should be your research question and what does cell phones got to do with minerals, minerals are not only used for cell phone production and how does high demand for cell phones lead to structural violence, no relation at all.try to examine the cause of the mineral conflict first before you phrase a question, try something like, 'Do high demands for mineral lead to structural violence in Congo, verify which group of cauing violence and why, maybe they are being marginalized. go to the field before you get a reserach question my dear

Home / Research Papers / Research Essay Topic - Conflict Minerals? I need help forming my research question.