Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Topic for research paper for Anatomy and Physiology class

gbush1357 1 / 2  
Hi,

Im new to the site and came here as a recommendation from a friend. I just needed some help coming up with a research paper topic for anatomy and physiology course for university. The guidelines are fairly simple, just has to be 8 pages, but I cant think of a topic that I can write 8 pages about. Professor recommended us to pick a topic that is not too broad but still cant think of anything! Please give me some ideas and then we can build from there, thanks!
ak4056 1 / 2  
Wow, 8 pages is pretty long. I am a senior in high school and took anatomy last year. I did a project on the heart and found a lot of information while researching. I think with some images and charts ... It's a stretch. I don't know if I can fill 8 pages 'tho. Good luck
OP gbush1357 1 / 2  
Yeah I know. Im trying to find a topic that relates to anatomy and I can write 8 pages about but not too sure. Im also ONLY supposed to use scholarly journals, any idea where I can find those?
Yes, that is right. Not too broad. Well, think of it like focusing your binoculars. Just start looking through them, and gradually sharpen the focus.

Just start reading an article that doesn't suck.

That is the way to begin. Read an article that fascinates you, and when you finish reading, write a sentence about what the author said. Use the rest of the paragraph to explain it.

Do that for another article or two, and then ask yourself what theme is emerging. Welcome to essayforum!!

P.S. I suggest reading about the lungs as a starting point.

:-)

Home / Research Papers / Topic for research paper for Anatomy and Physiology class