Electrical outputs are basically sockets . And well , sockets are those holes where you put the plugs of your electrical appliances . So I hope you get it .
and here's some info I googled for you , hope you make a good essay out of these precautions
* Identify possible electrical risks.
* Repair or replace damaged appliances, wiring, cords, and plugs (repairs should be attempted only by people with proper training).
* Never use electrical appliances in the bathroom or anywhere else they might come in contact with water.
* Keep children away from electric appliances and teach them about the dangers of electricity as soon as they are old enough.
* Use safety covers on electric outlets in homes with young children.
* Telephones, computers, hair dryers, and other appliances that could attract lightning should not be used during thunderstorms.