Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Topic relating to The Human Condition for English class

pinkchance 1 / 2  
For my Freshmen college intro English class we are suppose to do a research paper on The Human Condition but it have to be presented in a original way. There is no list to pick and choose from. I feel completely lost. what did you guys use as your topic when you were in college? So if someone could be so kind to share a few good topics i will be forever grateful. THKS guys :)
I feel completely lost.

hahahahah, you are experiencing the human condition right now! you should be able to do this. It will be great.

The thing to do is use databases for finding articles about the human condition.
Read and enjoy them, and write about them.
You'll find stuff like tis:

The Human Condition: More Than a Guide to Practical Philosophy
Journal article by Ingeborg Nordmann; Social Research, Vol. 74, 2007

Thomas Martin, Oppression and the Human Condition: An Introduction to Sartrean Existentialism Journal article by Constance Mui; Sartre Studies International, Vol. 12, 2006

Seeing like a State: How Certain Schemes to Improve the Human Condition Have Failed
Journal article by Mica Rosenberg; Journal of International Affairs, Vol. 58, 2004

Tymieniecka, Anna-Teresa, and Evandro AGAZZI, Editors. Life-Interpretation and the Sense of Illness within the Human Condition: Medicine and Philosophy in a Dialogue
Journal article by Edward J. Sheridan; The Review of Metaphysics, Vol. 57, 2003

Is Human Nature Obsolete? Genetics, Bioengineering, and the Future of the Human Condition Journal article by Andrew Lustig; Theological Studies, Vol. 67, 2006

Home / Research Papers / Topic relating to The Human Condition for English class