Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

Topics needed for english comp 101 / advanced writing skills

sschwartz 1 / -  
I'm in comp 101 and have to write a research paper in the next two weeks. Help. I need a topic.
If you are struggling with comp, the last thing you need is for someone else to choose the topic. It's hard to write about something you are not interested in.

Go to your school's database and type in a key word that interests you:
bullying
entrepreneurship
aerodynamics
Tibet
fashion
nuclear energy
meditation
socialism

What kinds of films and books do you like? What interests you? Just collect 5 articles about a topic that interests you. Don't be overwhelmed. Just start by reading an introduction to one of the articles, and then write a paragraph about it. Get started with the writing, and you will feel good about the topic!
isai 12 / 111  
THE APPLICATION OF 4Cs ON WRITING SKILLS AMONG INTENSIVE ENGLISH ADVANCED STUDENTS

Dear All ,

This is my research Topic. Would mind helping me for this topic. Is the topic narrowed ?

THE APPLICATION OF 4Cs ON THE WRITING SKILLS AMONG INTENSIVE ENGLISH ADVANCED STUDENTS

I.Clarity ~ Word choice, unity, and coherence
II.Conciseness ~ Limit repetition, eliminate excess words, emphasize verbs, and use active verbs
III.Completeness ~ A message is complete when all information necessary for a reader to understand is included.
IV. Correctness ~ Spelling/Grammar / Punctuation

Kindly Express your view.

Regards

Isai
alexiellen 1 / 10  
are you supposed to choose which is most important?
isai 12 / 111  
THE APPLICATION OF 4Cs ON WRITING SKILLS AMONG INTENSIVE ENGLISH ADVANCED STUDENTS..is this topic related to Linguistic ? If not, how shall rephrase this sentence to Linguistic ?

Regards ,

Home / Research Papers / Topics needed for english comp 101 / advanced writing skills