Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 6

Trade economy subject - how to start?

yumilove 1 / 2  
Hi everybody! I am very happy when I know this website. I am a senior student of Nha Trang university. My subject is trade economy. Maybe everyone will think my E skill is very well, but I am very bad at English. Although I study in Nha Trang, which is a tourist city with many foreign traveller, I rarely talk to them to improve my E skill. I am afraid of my wrong pronunciation and everyone don't understand what I say. Now, I am preparing to apply for a job and I am very worried because my job is required to use E. I hope everyone will help me. Thanks so much.

Now I don't know what I should do. Help me, please!!!!!!!!!!
Moonshadow0302 - / 68  
Hi Yumilove
Perhaps you should take up an English course in some private institute to brush up your English skills. For getting the correct pronunciations, watch BBC news if you can, that would give you the best diction. Also try and watch as many English programs on television as you can. Alternatively you could buy one of those linguaphone series which is a video/audio educational course, which will help you learn the correct pronunciations.

Wish you all the best!
OP yumilove 1 / 2  
Thanks so much!
Yesterday evening I watched BBC program, but I coudn't understand what they said. Do you have any program which helps me improve my listenning? I joined some E class, but those class are similar. In addition, I speak E very little so I feel fearful to talk anyone.
bparham79 1 / 5  
My wife is a French Native and she finds the same problems. Over time (we've been married just under 3 years) her english has improved greatly. Although, she'll always speak english with an accent, it's a source of great charm for her.

We've found that being bi-lingual has always been a great bonus for her. She's always been able to work in the states based on the fact that she was fluent in French. I suspect it would be the same for you.

Oh and one last thing... There are no jobs anyways. I have friends with PHD's. Master Degrees. Speak 3, 4, even 5 languages. And they can't find work. Nobodies finding work anywhere. So who cares. Do what you love and don't worry about financial end of it. :)
OP yumilove 1 / 2  
Dear bparham 79!
Thanks for your idea! I hope I can like your wife. Wish the best things for u and your family!
Hi everybody! I am very happy when because I discovered this website.

I am a senior student of Nha Trang university.---This sentence is perfect already.

My subject is trade economy.---perfect already.

Maybe everyone will think my E skill is very good, but they will see that I am very bad at English. ---What do you mean by E skill? Do you mean English skill, or computer skill?

Although I study in Nha Trang, which is a tourist city with many foreign travellers , I rarely talk to them to improve my E skill.

I am afraid my wrong pronunciation will make everyone unable to understand what I say.

Now, I am preparing to apply for a job and I am very worried because my job requires me to use E. ---I made a small change.

I hope everyone will help me. Thanks so much. Now I don't know what I should do. Help me, please!!!!!!!!!! -----These sentences are written perfectly already.

I think you should practice typing with the correct grammar after people make corrections. Look at the corrections I made above, and please type every sentence 10 times. Also, speak it aloud 10 times. That is how to learn. It has to be 10 times. :-) Then, it is like a meditation, and the mind remembers.

Home / Research Papers / Trade economy subject - how to start?