Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

About Research essay Trifles

Stock 1 / -  
So I'm doing a research essay on the play Trifles. I've already found info on the big feminism movements of the 19th and 20th century. I want to contrast this with what men were like in the 19th and early 20th century. I guess you could call it gender roles. But I can't find anything related to mens history in that time period, or anything of importance.

Thanks for any help
Have you tried the obvious, i.e. Googling "gender roles in 19th and early 20th century?" And have you tried doing this both on the web and in both Google Scholar and Google Books? I find it difficult to believe that nothing has been written on the subject.
Here is an article you might be interested in looking at. It will help you to know how to approach your essay, since it covers the same topic.

123helpme/preview.asp?id=16023

When you start your career, if you want to make a good contribution, you'll look at what has been done and then build on it. You can do the same thing with assignments like this. Check out the article above, and other ones like it, and add your own insight.

Good luck!! :)
And here is one you don't have to pay for: answers.com/topic/trifles-play-3

But Kevin's general point is excellent, and one you should take to heart.

Home / Research Papers / About Research essay Trifles