AAS - Practical Examples of using the knowledge, skills and connections you'll gain from scholarship

dandheedge 2 / 4  
Hi everyone, I have another essay submission that needs bo corrected. Thank you!

Practical Examples of how you intend to use the knowledge

Please:- a) give up to three practical examples of how you intend to use the knowledge, skills and connections you will gain from your scholarship. Possible tasks can be personal and/or professional; and

b) list any possible constraints you think may prevent you from achieving these tasks.*: (2000 characters)

First, I intend to use knowledge from master study especially from the design management course to create a repository of Indonesian Government design system guidelines like example github.com/govau/design-system-starter but merely for proof of concept. By building the repository, I hope I could create awareness on the ideal version of indonesian e-government design.

Second, I'm currently joining a non-profit organization called Commonlabs ID. This organization is working on a civil project where the citizens can access it for free. I will create a collaboration and gain a new insight from other talented and passionate people within this organization. Moreover, with the more people involved in the project I'm certain we can make the product not only for testing purposes but also for the implementation stage.

Third, I am planning to utilize the Centre of Policy Studies(COPS) in Victoria University to make a based evidence research on how the design system could bring improvement on public trust. In the near future, this research would be solid evidence to tackle the challenges across Indonesian e-government platforms.

As my purpose is to build a minimum viable product on an open source platform there will be no direct financial benefit. This thing will lead to low participation from experts and practitioners to develop the product. Another thing to consider, there is still limited research on how UX can improve digital service across government because every country has a different approach on how they build their design system. Finally, the convoluted bureaucracy and adoption of technology will prevent the e-government to reform their interfaces effectively. Moreover, most of the government departments in Indonesia still don't know how to utilize the e-government.
Aside from the major problem that you have to hurdle, you should also be specific about the individual hurdles that you need to get over. What other obstacles do you think you have to face as you try to use your knowledge in your country? Based upon that problem, how do you see your training under this course helping you to resolve certain situations? The major problem is a good touch. It shows an overall problem that requires a solution using your studies. The individual presentation, shows how well you might be able to handle the stress and pressure, using only theoretical and practical knowledge gained during your studies to resolve the issues among all parties.
OP dandheedge 2 / 4  

Thank you, glad you help!I'll list about my personal hurdles that need to overcome.

Home / Scholarship / AAS - Practical Examples of using the knowledge, skills and connections you'll gain from scholarship