AAS Essay (How will the proposed study contribute to your career*) Master degree Aquaculture

rizkilauk 1 / 1  

How will the proposed study contribute to your career?

Aquaculture is part of the fisheries sector which supplies more than 70% of seafood products in the world. Furthermore, this sector also has a very large development prospect, Unfortunatey, in Indonesia just exploited less than 30% from the potential growth in this sector. Therefore, I as a government employee at Research Institute for Freshwater Aquaculture and Fisheries Extension (RIFAFE), Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries (MMAF)-Indonesia will become actively participating in the development prospect of the fish culture sector in my country.

Moreover, I plan to continuing my study at master degree majoring in aquaculture from the univeristy in Australia in the future who has the good standard for education that will increasing my knowledge, skills and international network, and then I will enhanced aquaculture field, especially in activities and programs from the Indonesian government, especially from my institution at RIFAFE.

In the beginning, I will improving the knowledge of fish cultivators through education and training in the application of good aquaculture practices, hereafter I will use the network that I got while studying in Aussie to increase research collaboration with research organizations such as ACIAR, WWF, FAO and other institution to maximizing use of unused land to optimized in order to increase the income of the population and prevent hunger, stunting, and malnutrition. In addition, I will try to make a simple application through the website in online sales for these aquaculture products so that they can be accessed more easily by the public both on a national and international scale. as well as, I will create the Artificial Intellegence in fish farming with collaboration with IT science and robotic science. Moreover, I will be active in aquaculture professional organizations, communities and universities to sharing with young people and the next generation for the development and prosperity of the aquaculture sector in Indonesia.
The question refers to how you will be using the knowledge gained to improve your career in Indonesia. That means you should discuss your career plans, not what you plan to do as a student. This is not a study plan essay, rather, it is a career plan in relation to your studies. A new essay must be developed in place of this one to accomplish that task. Not worry though, you can use some sections of this essay as a foundation for the new response.

The first paragraph is actually the most applicable in this version. It explains the motivation for your interest in the course and the career path you will take, based on the available departments. What is missing, is the actual discussion of the end goal for your studies. Based on these departments, how would you chart your career path? Why take that path? What is the relationship between your studies in Australia and the final government position to aspire for?

You may take the last paragraph of this essay and use it as the direct response to explain how the proposed study applies to your future career. No generalizations. Have a specific research outcome in mind. Solve an actual problem based on the studies you will be taking. Create a more interesting and merged version of the information contained in paragraphs 1 and 3.
OP rizkilauk 1 / 1  
essayforum.com@gmail.com

Thanks for ur advice I will immediately change that...

Home / Scholarship / AAS Essay (How will the proposed study contribute to your career*) Master degree Aquaculture