AAS Supporting statement No.4. Practical examples of how you intend to use the knowledge

az23 5 / 13  
4. Please:-

a) give up to three practical examples of how you intend to use the knowledge, skills and connections you will gain from your scholarship. Possible tasks can be personal and/or professional;

and
b) list any possible constraints you think may prevent you from achieving these tasks.*

three ideas for using my education in the practice

Firstly, I will use the knowledge and skills for better assisting clients on their commercial law issues. When I advise clients at my current work, I often encounter commercial law issues that are not regulated under Mongolian law. In many of these cases, after spending a great deal of time on research, I find such issues had already been researched and discussed globally and common approaches had been used to deal with them. With the knowledge and skills of commercial law that I will gain from my studies, I will be able to assist international and Mongolian clients in overcoming their challenges, in a way how such challenges are resolved globally.

Secondly, I will share my knowledge to Mongolian law students. Within 5 years after I complete my master's studies, I'm planning to teach commercial law subject at the university I graduated, as a part time lecturer. Due to the development of commercial law, research and teaching in this field is not satisfactory in Mongolia. As I have observed, the development of commercial law practice is relatively high as compared to scholarship in this field, since most commercial lawyers prefer practice over teaching or research. As I'm confident that I will obtain advanced knowledge and skills of commercial law, I would like to share it to Mongolian law students.

Last, but not least, I will use the connections in making more clients for my future law firm. The Australian Awards Alumni network, which would be comprised of Mongolian future leaders and influencers should surely be useful for me to find clients for my firm. International clients are also important for prominent law firms. In this sense, lawyers around the world whom I'll be able to meet during my master's studies are also expected to play a significant role in expanding my law firm globally.

Indeed, I don't see serious constraints that may prevent me from achieving the above tasks, except for minor ones that I'm sure that I'll manage to handle.
adambacon813 6 / 12 1  
I findfound

I will gain from my studies, I willwould(Note: virtual tone.i.e: If i wereyou,..) be able to assist international and Mongolian clients in overcomingto overcome their challenges

As I have observed,

--> According to my (recent) observations,....

since most commercial lawyers prefer to practice over teaching or research.

Note: over --> against, it would probably be better. FYI.

Last, but not least,
OP az23 5 / 13  
Thank you very much. It was helpful
Your examples are fantastic. The manner by which you wish to use the knowledge you will be gaining is admirable. However, you are being a bit arrogant by saying that there are no problems in the implementation of your plans that you will not be able to handle. There are no situations that are problem free. Specially when trying to implement changes or other plans that should help to modernize Mongolian law practice. Therefore, it would be in your best interest to explain what these "minor" problems are and explain how you plan to get around it or change the system. You cannot make it seem like you can handle everything because these problems will also call upon the knowledge that you are about to collect from the university during your studies. Therefore, you need to reflect these problems and proposed solutions. Without it, the response you are providing is incomplete and as such, will not really be impressive to the reviewer.

Home / Scholarship / AAS Supporting statement No.4. Practical examples of how you intend to use the knowledge