My ability to innovative, past experience and my future plan - UK questions essay

rayan82 1 / -  
I have decided to take three courses which is business and marketing, strategic marketing , digtal design and branding
i have choosed this courses because it links to my background experience
i studied double major computer science &business and i did my MBA In marketing
then i had my proffessional experience in marketing executive and account supervision position
I want to be descion maker in marketing and i think this three courses will help me achieving my target
the golbal economy is rapidly evolving and marketing is the heart of every business
the strategic marketer needs high level skills ,critical awareness of critical issues and challenges
and the ability to respond rapidly ever changing markets
To be become agood consultant i need to be aware about all marketing department and segment which is branding is the core of them
i choosed these courses based on my ability to innovative and my past experience as well as my future plan
Octocaesar 3 / 8  
Hello Rayan82,

I am impressed with your experience and skills.

At any rate, you have to make sure your punctuation are all in the right places. Your sentence structures could be right, I'm not sure, but they look informal as they are not correctly lined up. Use paragraphing, punctuation, and organization.

Good luck.

Home / Scholarship / My ability to innovative, past experience and my future plan - UK questions essay