Accomplishing something authentic; KGSP: FUTURE PLAN AFTER STUDY

Sprouty93 1 / 2  
Hello everyone ^-^
I'm a bit lacking inspiration these days so I'll be grateful if you guide me throughout this essay and point out what i should modify.

Thanks in advance!

a panel of choices

o Future plan in Korea or another country after study in Korea

This scholarship program will actually provide me with a panel of choices.
Being grateful towards the Korean government, I'll certainly contribute as a researcher developing the hydroponic technique, being innovative and making it more practical to promote Korean hydroponic techniques in arid countries like (mine).

I want to earn my place, create an opportunity to work in Korea; I'd like to enrich the university research knowledge I gained with an actual job experience.

Going back to my home country, I'm willing to transfer knowledge I acquired and help the next generation of students so that they can benefit from the overseas training I received. My priority will be feeding youth's greed for knowledge. I want to inspire students and broaden their views and ideas about horticulture by teaching at the university. I've had an opportunity of being a vacant teacher, but I'm eager to be a permanent teacher there pursuing my dream of getting a professorship degree. I'd like also to introduce Korean culture and clear all misunderstandings XX people have about it.

I'm sure I'll do more research related to my doctoral thesis subject throughout the period of time I'll spend teaching; I want to leave my fingerprint by accomplishing something authentic and be able to puzzle out all problems and difficulties surrounding hydroponic systems in (my country) thanks to the expertise and experience this scholarship program will grant me.
Chohra, you said that completing the KGSP masters class will help to open you up to a panel of choices for your post study plan. In truth, you don't offer the reader a panel of choices in relation to your potential to pursue a career after your graduation. In fact, it aligns itself better with a proper post study plan for your stay in Korea and then, upon return to your home country. When you say that you have a panel of choices, you need to present at least 3 options for your post study in Korea and post study at home plan. Maybe you want to add some more information about your possible career options upon graduating. Think of how you can enter the horticulture market in Korea so you can gain practical abilities in relation to your theoretical studies. The same applies for when you return to your home country. Maybe mention that you want to open your own flower farm or something where you can share your Korean horticultural knowledge with the people in your home country and in the process, promote the KGSP program to those who might be interested in it. Right now you have a blanket plan that needs to become more solid. Hopefully, I have given you some ideas as to how to do that.
OP Sprouty93 1 / 2  
First of all, thanks a lot for responding Mary.

I'm actually applying for a doctoral degree and since I didn't establish my study plan with all its details yet, I couldn't add more specifics :(

When I said "a panel of choices" I was referring to 1) Being a researcher and contributing in the developpement of this technique in korea, 2) Getting an actual job there, and extend my stay there 3) Back to my country, I will teach at a university 4) Do more research and publish articles to get a professorship degree later. All that thanks to KGSP.

I'm focussing on vegetable crops and not flowers, thanks to ideas you gave me,i feel like I need to be more innovative and think more about doing my own thing back home. I've always wanted to teach at a university and be helpful to students cause I get them since i've been in their seats. I only thought about teaching and research haha Still.. I'm confused about how I can use my research subject which is in general about growing vegetable crops using hydroponics or even my major, to add sth to "Korea" or the "Korean market" as their technology is really advenced in this subject and I didn't start my research there yet T-T

I'll think more about it, try to develop this essay and post it again. I'll appreciate more advice if you have more to add ^^

Thank you a bunch!
Chohra, it would be in your best interest if you write your goal of study plan before you work on your future plan after studies. That is because the post study plan must support the line of learning and research that you did during your time as a student. Where you will work, the kind of work that you will do, how long you will do it, and why you want to do it all fall within the expected outcomes of your goal of study. Research some hydroponic systems currently being used in Korea and try to think of a way to improve it. Or, discuss how your exposure to Korean Hydroponic methods as a graduate will help you develop a more usable system in your home country.

FYI, the forum has just implemented a 2 free review system for all the postings I advice on here. So that means that my advice above is the last that I can give you in this open system. If you wish to continue receiving private guidance from me, please click on the Services link above. The yellow highlighted message above this box gives you instructions on how to contact me privately.

Home / Scholarship / Accomplishing something authentic; KGSP: FUTURE PLAN AFTER STUDY