WHY WOULD IT BE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TO EARN BOTH BSC&MSC FROM FLORIDA TECH IN 5 YEARS T

OUGabriel 1 / 2  
As a student I have always aimed to become a highly skilled electrical engineer after graduation, education to me is beyond formal classroom settings of teaching and learning but the ability to apply theoretical concepts into action. Earning both Bachelors and Masters degree in Florida Tech through its fast track program will open the doors for me, enabling my dreams to become a reality. The importance of the fast track program is that it will enable me as a student to not only excel through textbooks and classroom instructions but to also apply these concepts into actions, thereby enriching my resumee and grants me an experience that will enable me find a job after graduation. Education in Florida Tech through its fast track program will provide me with more innovative ideas, excellent engineering skills and practical proffessional preparation in my chosen field of study when compared with the present education system in Delta State University Abraka Nigeria. As an ambitous student, I hope to become more than a student and this fast track program satisfy this need. Since tuition fees for international students, living cost abroad are usually expensive when converted to Nigeria currency. I will use this program efficiently and effectively to economically sustain my everyday living and education. Although the fast track is definitely challenging but I believe that its experiences will enable me grow proffessionally and academically. The fast track program will give me the opportunity to prepare for the real world by giving me the tools that will help me become more competitive in the global market.
OP OUGabriel 1 / 2  
Pls I need corrections, this essay suposed to be 250words. Şπϑ †ђξ topic is̴̩̩̥ actually WHY WOULD IT BE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TO EARN BOTH BSC&MSC FROM FLORIDA TECH IN 5YEARS THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY FAST TRACK PROGRAM
huntsman - / 7  
Hopefully it may help you...

As a scholar I have dependably expected to turn into a remarkably talented electrical architect after graduation, instruction to me is past formal classroom settings of educating and studying however the capacity to apply hypothetical notions energetically. Gaining both Bachelors and Masters degree in Florida Tech through its quick track project will open the entryways for me, empowering my dreams to turn into an actuality. The significance of the quick track project is that it will empower me as an understudy to outperform through course readings and classroom directions as well as apply these notions into activities, along these lines improving my resumee and awards me an experience that will empower me uncover an occupation after graduation. Instruction in Florida Tech through its quick track system will furnish me with additional imaginative thoughts, amazing designing abilities and useful proffessional arrangement in my picked field of study when contrasted and the present training framework in Delta State University Abraka Nigeria. As an ambitous understudy, I want to end up more than a learner and this quick track project fulfill this need. Since educational cost charges for global understudies, living cost abroad are as a rule exorbitant when changed over to Nigeria cash. I will utilize this project proficiently and adequately to financially manage my regular living and instruction. In spite of the fact that the quick track is clearly testing however I accept that its encounters will empower me develop professionally and scholastically. The quick track system will give me the chance to arrange for this present reality by giving me the instruments that will help me come to be more aggressive in the worldwide market.
OP OUGabriel 1 / 2  
Thanks very much, really do appreciate this
As a student I have always aimed to become a highly skilled electrical engineer after graduation

... I don't see a reason to have the part "as a student". I like if you remove that part
[

As an ambitous student, I hope to become more than a student and this fast track program satisfy this need.

.... well .... what sort of ambitiousness is that? you need to be a little specific as it is not clear...
Also, I like if you spoke about your capability to handle study pressure as this is going to put you on tremendous pressure in order to keep up with double courses.

Since tuition fees for international students, living cost abroad are usually expensive when converted to Nigeria currency.

.... this is a logical reason .

Home / Scholarship / WHY WOULD IT BE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TO EARN BOTH BSC&MSC FROM FLORIDA TECH IN 5 YEARS T