Do not afraid to fall because this is the beginning of the road to success - LEADERSHIP & INFLUENCE

sabry 1 / 1  
Most people believe that leadership is a skill inherited or acquired at birth. However(,) leaders are individuals (who)can influence, motivate people around him them and get followed by them. In doing so, a leader achieves using plural or singular ? his goals by putting his intentions into actions with these characteristics: vision, perseverance and dedication.

I have been assigned in 2014 to BE the head of the affairs department working for facility ambulance Beni Suef.
In the first day it dawned on me that all work is performed Records and there is no cooperation among employees at work and i must put an action plan to the speed of downloading data and documents electronically and Matching with records .

I met the employees to know what that hinder the implementation of the proposal and it is the inability of some of the employees from working on computers and may be this is the first time for them to use a computer or a enter in the Records and it have been set up an intensive course to train employees on the use of the computer and how to modify and upload data on system and how to review and audit of the documents authenticity.

It was a big battle between me and the time and their ages because i was the youngest one between them .

Accordingly it was finished all of work on time and it was necessary to resolve all the differences that existed between employees to become one of the best teams in the organization.

And i already created a spirit of competition among the team members , to competing with each others until they start to compete with other departments . because we do not accept the second place in the organization.

It is a pleasure to mention that the number of people working with me in the personnel affairs management is eight individuals who review and preparation of documents FOR 654 employees.

In my professional career I've gained the valuable lesson ( Do not waste your time , Do not afraid to fall because this is the beginning of the road to success).
Sabry, when discussing a leadership and influencing essay that is specific to your company, you must make sure to provide a background paragraph regarding the company and your position within it, and what your job description is. At the moment, your essay seems to start at the middle instead of at the start. You don't really need to tell the reviewer what your definition of leadership is, it is more appreciated when you can show the reviewer how you embody leadership instead.

Now, the essay clearly represents your leadership and influencing abilities. However, there is an uncertainty regarding why you felt compelled to do these actions. While the outcome is impressive, there is a confusion as to why you felt the need to change the system. So you have to indicate what the problems were that you felt needed to be addressed by taking this action.

Aside from those little problems with the paper, the information you presented really makes your case with the reviewer.
OP sabry 1 / 1  
Thank you for you response and i wanted to write more about my job description but i am afraid to make some mistakes in writing so i just want your advice to complete my essay well and to be better ,

thank you for your interest
No, no no. You cannot tell the reviewer that everyone who works at this company is a leader. You may believe that but you cannot tell the reviewer that. The reason you cannot make that claim is plain and simple. The prompt is asking you to tell the members of Chevening what makes you stand out as a leader and why you believe you have better influencing skills than those around you. To say that you are all equals means you are just one among the many. So why should the scholarship committee seriously consider your application then? What good will your masters degree bring you, your company, or the scholarship if there are leaders just as skilled as you in the company? Revise the opening statement and make it stronger. Make yourself an enviable leader in the company, not just one of those.

Also, you do not need to give an introduction of your company. That is something that should be blended into the leadership roles that you have performed there. Look at the examples of successful leadership and influencing essays here so that you can get a better idea as to how to start the draft of your essay. You need a clear template to follow and the finished work of the students here can help you create one for yourself.

Home / Scholarship / Do not afraid to fall because this is the beginning of the road to success - LEADERSHIP & INFLUENCE