I want to apply KGSP. I need to write a Statement of Purpose for that I wrote this.

Akib67 1 / 1  
I want to apply KGSP. I need to write a Statement of Purpose for that I wrote this. Help me editing this such grammatical or so on. In this writing, I need to stat "Goal of study, title or subject of research, and detailed study plan and as well as the Future plan in Korea or another country after study in Korea."

KGSP APPLICATION - Statement of Purpose

Goal of study, title or subject of research, and detailed study plan

My objective for graduate studies in Computer Science is to prepare myself for the long-term goal of pursuing a career in teaching and research. I have nurtured a strong passion to become a scientist and pursue research. In the pursuit of Knowledge, I have always adopted a rigorous approach in order to attain an in-depth understanding of the subject at hand. This was amply reflected in my consistently brilliant career, always topping the class. With a GPA of 3.71, I am ranked first in the undergraduate program in my class.

I have been involved in research in image processing, computer vision and artificial intelligence. I studied various problems in automated driving systems. I have been attracted towards the field of automated driving using image processing, computer vision and machine learning. Automated Driving Systems means when a car moving on the road it can automatically detect Traffic Lights, Traffic Signs and Pedestrians. When a car detects any one of them it will take actions based on it. Though now-a-days applied some automated Driving Systems and published also some good papers. But their result is not hundred percent right. Human life is so much important, so I think there is a lot of scoop for improvement and after improvement, our life will be easier using Automated Driving Systems.

I am currently engaged in writing a paper on an efficient algorithm for performing global automated driving systems analysis.

My very first year in Korea will be all about learning Korean and getting adjusted in Korea. I am excited about this since I already have an interest in the Korean language.

In my first year, I will focus mainly on familiarizing myself with some basics courses of theoretical and lab related. I also want to pursue a good result in this year. I want to be a toper in my class because I was the topper in my undergraduate. I believe this is necessary to acquire the knowledge I need to carry out a good research. My second year I want to continue my first-year target as well as I want to be a good researcher. I think if I want to a good researcher than I need clarification on basic concepts, which I earned in the first year. I have a target to publish some good research paper in reputed journals. I also want to meet all the people necessary for my research. In this year I also intend to finish all my coursework

My decision to study in Korea was not only hinged on research but also getting an open mind. I believe an open mind is a necessary requirement for success, so I intend to take advantage of the opportunity given to fully immerse myself in my environment.

Future plan in Korea or another country after study in Korea

After completing my master's study, I want to continue my research for the PhD program and make difference in this world by exploring new things. I want to do research in this field as an educational exploration, also want to publish my research article in the reputed journals. I think that during my bachelor study I have developed my skill as a skilled computer scientist to continue any research. So, I am confident that my skill will help me to do that.
Booster70 2 / 3  
2nd paragraph, "Though now-a-days [...] good papers". you should rephrase this because its meaningless. Though now-a-days some applied some automated Driving Systems and published also some good papers some thing like this

i want to be a topper

I think if I want to be a good researcher then I need clarification.

i also think talking about first year for studying the language and first year for focusing on basis courses is a little bit confusing. You could just say you're going to learn the language the first year and talk about other by saying "during the master degree "

hope this will help you
Akib, the essay that you wrote will convince the reviewer of one thing. You have absolutely no idea of what you plan to do as a student in Korea because there is nothing in your paper that suggest a plan of action or future ambitions on your part. Perhaps you did not understand what is required of you in this essay. The first half, the goal of study, title or subject of research, and detailed study plan are all part and parcel of a thesis statement.

As with any thesis statement, you are being asked to propose a line of research, related to your current profession that you hope to focus on or specialize during your time as a student in Korea. You claim to have been involved in various research in the field of image processing, computer vision, and artificial intelligence. Which of these 3 are you still involved in researching at the moment? Perhaps you can base your thesis statement on a continuation of that research as a student in Korea.

The assumption of the detailed study plan is always that you have completed your Hangul studies and are now actually enrolled in relevant classes. Therefore, the study plan should indicate the methodology of your research and expected outcome. Depict what areas of research might require university assistance in undertaking such as actual factory or industry observations or interviews with specific people, maybe even access to hard to get into libraries or laboratories in order to access current information in relation to your studies.

As for your future plan after studies, since you are required to spend a few years in Korea after graduating, your immediate plans should involve you finding a job in Korea and sharing the knowledge you gained or breakthrough you have achieved with your host country first. Only after a few years should you be discussing your plans after you return home. So your post study plans should cover something like 2 years of living and working in Korea then 3 years of your return to your home country.
OP Akib67 1 / 1  
Thanks, @ Holt for your valuable guideline.

Also thanks, @ Booster70

Home / Scholarship / I want to apply KGSP. I need to write a Statement of Purpose for that I wrote this.