Applying the knowledge and experience essay. Sustainable Transportation SISGP

ndhnif 5 / 8 3  
Describe how you can apply the knowledge and experience gained from your time in Sweden in your organisation/company and/or in your home country/region upon your return from Sweden.

[Maximum 1000 characters incl. spaces]

Sustainable Transportation

In the future, sustainable transport will rely on railway as its backbone and the solution for climate change. As a core of societal activities and driver for economic development, sustainable transport systemically connects with many SDG points, but interlinked mainly with SDG number 11. ElectriCity in Gotheborg and SL system in Stockholm enlightened me that Sweden is the right place to study sustainable transportation. As someone who experience working adjacent with the government for national railway planning, I am dedicated to become a proficent engineering leader that further implement sustainable technology into railway project in Indonesia. It will be the key to solve congested urban traffic and pollution issue as I aspire this public transportation project will be able to mobilize more than two million passengers per day. The master's degree in Sweden will give me the skills and sustainable perspective that I need to lead urban transportation project.
In the future? You are being asked to respond to the question based on your professional goals for taking this course. How will completing this course help with your improved career path upon your return? Is there a promotion in store for you? Are you completing the course because you plan on applying for a promotion? This is not just about the future SDG goals, it is about the immediate application of what you learned. By referring to the SDG goal number ( which would be more informative if you specifically mention the goal instead. Don't make the reviewer guess or research what that is.) you are speaking of something far down the road in application. Think of the more short term goals of the program that your training will be able to immediately answer for. Then explain why it will be beneficial to achieving the program in the long term.
Hargun003 4 / 27 6  
... rely on the railway as it is the backbone (of what?)
... connects with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) but interlinked ...
... and the SL (give full form) system ...

This requires some refinement. Your intentions are good but the language needs to be more professional and less repetitive. Rest, good luck to you!
Ishaqur 5 / 13 6  
"As someone who experience working ..." Would be better framed as:

As my core profession has involved mainly working with the government for National Railway planning, I will be bringing my expertise in that area which I hope to stimulate further in the direction of sustainable technology to help implement further projects in Indonesia that would have a strong focus on sustainable technology.

Home / Scholarship / Applying the knowledge and experience essay. Sustainable Transportation SISGP