Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

'architect - combines art and science to create' - Career goals essay

nadinadi1 1 / -  
Sholarship essay. Describe how studying in the United States will help you achieve your career goals. 250 words or less.

I've wrote a very sharp first draft. What do you think about it? What should I cut off??? (my essay exceeds the word limit, and also don't have place for conclusion)

My life-long goal is to become a professional architect, a person who combines art and science to create comfort environments for people. And I believe that an education in the United States will help me to obtain that goal.

To begin with, I want to study in a top university with high educational standards and to become a skilled specialist in my field. The undergraduate education in the United States is one of the best in the world. U.S. colleges are known for their academic excellence and great research opportunities. Also, students there are taught under the supervision of renowned scientists. The advantage of U.S. higher education over that in my country is cutting-edge technology, which plays an important role in architecture. I want to learn modern approaches to architecture and urban planning.

That will allow me to create in Russia technologically advanced buildings. And at the same as a Russian I understand the mentality and culture of people in my country, know its history, so I will be able to create buildings that suitable and for people and for the surroundings.

Besides, studying in the United States I will not only get knowledge and experience related to my study field but also develop my personal skills. Universities offer countless extracurricular activities, where I will be able to develop leadership and teamwork skills, and also continue to play table tennis and paint.

To attain my goal I am going to study hard and get as much as I can from the experience of studying in the US. I am strongly self-motivated and that that will help me to succeed academically. And my ability to prioritize and manage y time wisely will help me to save time prioritize save time for extracurricular activities.

Home / Scholarship / 'architect - combines art and science to create' - Career goals essay