Artificial intelligence engineer - Essay for bachelor's degree scholarship

yesmin 1 / 1  

an unique idea or attempt

Cite any cases in which you thought and/or made attempts in ways different from those of others and describe how such ideas a&nd/or attempts affected you and the people around you (within 1500 characters/200words)

Unfortunately, Computer Science is not a field that my country gives importance to. Therefore it was tough for me to explore more about it practically.

Honestly, talking about achieving my dream as an artificial intelligence engineer was meaningless to most people around me, and very few people encouraged me. However, I didn't let this affect me mentally. I was always craving to prove the opposite which motivated me to work harder.

In addition to the lessons provided by the teachers in the high school, I took some extra courses in private schools in my free time, which helped me understand the subject from different aspects.

After high school, sometimes I go to the library, and sometimes I study at home for hours. My main goal was to graduate with the essential basics in science which is important to take the first step in engineering.

Trying every day to get closer to my dream didn't only affect me but also the people around me.
I learned that if you are 3 feet far from gold, it's not the right time to quit, you need to put in a little extra effort, and you will claim that gold. My friends believed that you're the one who decides what you want to be, not the society, and no matter how many people underestimate your dream, you need to keep focusing on the things that align you with your end goal.

Thank you for your feedback (+ is it okay if I write 200 words but less than 1500characters?)
Yes. you may write 200 words without meeting the character count. That character count is the maximum number you may write, not the minimum. I believe that the topic you chose to discuss is related to your chosen major. While this is acceptable, the topic is more suited to a personal statement. For this discussion, try to consider a situation when you showed a degree of maturity in relation to solving a situation or problem. The essay is meant to help the reviewer assess how youfunction under stressful or undesirable circumstances. As a foreign student coming into a different culture in a foreign school, it is imperative that you showhowyou function in a blended manner with people of opposing thoughts and different culture from you. They need to believe that you will not become a student problem later on, if you are admitted to the university.
OP yesmin 1 / 1  
Thank you for your feedback. I agree with you .
But they asked me in another paragraph to talk about my personal statement .. so I thought I don't have to repeat it twice..?

Home / Scholarship / Artificial intelligence engineer - Essay for bachelor's degree scholarship