ASEAN YOUTH EXCHANGE PROGRAM-Why are you interested in participating?

Shwe Sin 1 / 4  
Dear all,

I would like to apply for
YOUTH EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2013 _ "ASEAN YOUTH & THE EVOLVING REGIONAL ARCHITECTURE"
at "ASEAN STUDIES CENTER OF CHULALONGKORN UNIVERSITY".
In the application, I have to write an eassay about " Why are you interested in participating in this program and what do you expect from the program?"

Although I want to start with a strong sentence, I don't know how to start.
Can someone please advice me where to start and what should I put in this essay?
Thank you all.

Well.... first ask yourself why you are keen on participating in this program. Then your answer would naturally come. Then present it in a very impressive way. You can post your writing here and we would help you out with editing and giving ideas to improve. However, you need to do the first draft because it is you who knows what you want the best :) Also, if you need ideas for your writing, you can get them by reading similar threads you find here. We can help you with your draft for sure :)
OP Shwe Sin 1 / 4  
Thanks you so much sir.
I am now writing draft essay and will submit my draft soon :D
OP Shwe Sin 1 / 4  
Dear all,
Here is my draft essay. I will be really grateful if you read it and correct for me.
Thanks in advance
shwe sin

A Chinese proverb states that "teachers open the door but you must work through it yourself". Now, world's first-class and well known CHULALONGKORN UNIVERSITY opens the door for ASEAN students and I am on my way to walk through it to experience to international environment. I expect a lot from this program and I am really interested in participating in this program. Here are my unique reasons.

Firstly, I want to grab firmly the golden opportunity of having the experience of multiculturalism for my career life. In this globalization world, having the knowledge of multiculturalism and understanding the diverse beliefs, characteristics and culture of ASEAN countries can pave the path to become successful internationally. My great passion is to run my own business worldwide. And I have my faith that this program can create prefect circumstances in training to get ready to confront all the challenges in my future career. Without a doubt, this program is a tremendous and priceless opportunity for me to get the first-hand experience of the glorious nature of ASEAN. No education is completed without experience. The experience is the only treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. I confidently believe that from this program I can collect those treasures of experiences for my career.

Secondly, this program provides a miraculous chance for me to improve my communicative skills. During this program, I have to interact with native in person. This can set up a strong foundation for me not only in my education but also in my academic field. Moreover it can also boost my English skills because in this program I have to use English, global language, in many aspects like communicating, taking lectures, writing papers and presenting cultures.

Last but not the least, I really love to exposure the culture of Myanmar , a country which is naturally endowed with rich culture and beautiful nature . Our country, Myanmar is now changing a lot and leading ahead to become successful in many different fields. I also want to share the real information about our country to other students. I am sure that my sharing can help them a lot.

Because of the above reasons, I made up my mind to apply for this program.

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. Now, I just make my single step to become closer to multicultulism and I will be really appreciative if you help me to complete my journey and enrolled in this program .Thank you so much for you precious time.
Now, world's first-class and well known CHULALONGKORN UNIVERSITY opens the door for ASEAN students and I am on my way to walk through it to experience to international environment.

Now, the world renowned first class university, the Chulalongkorn University opens its doors for the ASEAN students and I am eager to begin my walk through this corridor that connects my way to the international arena.

Firstly, I want to grab firmly the golden opportunity of having the experience of multiculturalism for my career life

First, I am keen on having a firm grip on the golden exposure of multiculturalism that would help me define my career better.

In this globalizationed world, having the knowledge of multiculturalism and understanding the diverse beliefs, characteristics and culture of ASEAN countries can pave the path to become successful internationally.

Globalization having a strong influence in the world of business today, if one needs to be a successful entrepreneur, it is of paramount importance for him to acquire a sound knowledge about multiculturalism, diverse beliefs, particular characteristics of different cultures of ASEAN countries.

And I have my faith that this program can create prefect circumstances in training to get ready to confront all the challenges in my future career.

And I have my faith and confidence in this program that it can create a perfect stage for me to be trained to take up all the challenges in my future career.

[/quote]
OP Shwe Sin 1 / 4  
Thank you so much Sir.
I really appreciate your kind help.
Best Regards,
Shwe Sin
Last but not the least, I really love to exposureexperience the culture of Myanmar , a country which is naturally endowed with rich culture and beautiful nature .

...
Last but not the least, I love to experience the beautiful Myanmar, a country with a rich cultural heritage and outstanding scenic beauty.

Secondly, this program provides a miraculous chance for me to improve my communicative skills.

.... I think you should not over do.... that word gives a bit exaggerated feeling.

Now, I just make my single step to become closer to multicultulismmulticulturalism and I will be really appreciativeappreciate if you help me to complete my journey and enrolled in this program

Now I am ready to take my single step to reach closer to international arena with a sound understanding of multiculturalism. So I am very thankful to you if you could help me start this journey of mine by giving me an opportunity for enrolling in this program.

Home / Scholarship / ASEAN YOUTH EXCHANGE PROGRAM-Why are you interested in participating?