The Aspirations of world engineers and joining international UK universities - Chevening 2017

Achived 1 / 1  
Chevening 2017 question (STUDYING IN THE UK QUESTION)

Hello , I 'm currently working on my essay on chevening scholarship , appreciate your feedback and advice regarding structure , grammar , relevancy , Many thanks you in advance :

The Aspirations of world engineers and joining international UK universities will create the vision in our mind to innovate new idea.
Networking is like sea with full of information it's always developing and enhanced by Global Companies Vendors and it's usually most of us keep following the new technology in order to improve network performance instead of trying to find new Facilities or Quoting new information to develop our skills of invention new technology and these suggestions will not achieve unless making real coherence with UK Universities in order to reach higher level of creativity.

From my Telecommunication Experience and optoelectronic Background, the courses that I have chosen in computer Network and communication in university of Westminster and the optoelectronic course in university in bangor communication enigineering and network in university if birmingham is my desire course well-structured, highly practical one year taught program that which is perfect for me planning new network infrastructure specially with starting new FTTH projects in Iraq as you know my country need these kind of technics to rebuild it again after had been damaged in the previous war .

Studying in UK will help me to get a master's degree that will make me well-known Engineer in the Network Field.

My ambition to join academic challenge to be one of chevening scholar and I 'd like to engage this full time taught postgraduate course to sharpen my skills in network environment by joining international UK Universities.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Achived,

Hello , I 'm currently,I am working on my essay on of chevening scholarship , I appreciate your ...

The Aspirations [you should not put capital word on noun word ] of world engineers and joining ...

Networking is like sea with full of information [...] to reach higher level of creativity. [put punctuation to divided your sentences].

... enigineering and network in university if birmingham is my desire course ... [place should be capital word in first word]

My ambition [using word properly such us plan, next future ] to join academic challenge ...

note: pay attention in your puctuation and capital non capital word.

hope these help
OP Achived 1 / 1  
Thank You Very Much Appreciate your efforts .

Home / Scholarship / The Aspirations of world engineers and joining international UK universities - Chevening 2017