3 Associates Degrees from Pueblo CommunityC; SCHOLARSHIP- CU Boulder/ ACCOMPLISHMENT

darchu7 1 / -  
The prompt is to describe an accomplishment of yours and why its significant. Im not sure how much longer to make it, since they don't give a word limit. I can probably add a little more to it. Any pointers would be appreciated thank you!

Among some of my accomplishments throughout school and life, my most challenging and significant one would be graduating high school with three Associates Degrees from Pueblo Community College. In my second semester of my freshman year I was accepted into the Early College program at my school where I could simultaneously take high school classes and classes at PCC. I have since been in these classes and I am in my final semester on track to graduate with my Associates of Science, Associates of Arts, and Associates of General Studies. Along with college classes I have balanced my high school classes, soccer, track, and my part time job. Taking these classes has been a changing experience, having to get accustomed to a new type of school while I was only beginning high school. I have had to mature a lot more than my peers at high school in order to be successful in college. The course load and work is a lot more demanding than that of a regular high school student, but I have been able to overcome that challenge. This has prepared me more for when I become a student at a university and has put me two years ahead into my second undergraduate degree while also saving me money in the future.
Budak88kampung 2 / 3  
I have since been in these classes and I am in my final at the final semester on track to graduate with my Associates of Science, Associates of Arts, and Associates of General Studies.

The course load and work is a lot more demanding than that of a regular high school student, but I have been able to overcome that challenge these challenges
Among some of my accomplishments throughout school and life, my most challenging and significant one would be graduating high school with three Associates Degrees from Pueblo Community College.

There is nothing wrong with this sentence. However, you can present it more creatively; I mean you can tell this with more emotions and feelings through your experiences. For example;

I still remember how delighted I was on my high school graduation day; it was the day I was awarded with three Associates Degrees from Pueblo Community College.

This is just an example and I'm sure you can improve it lot more because you have the first hand memories of what you felt that day.

You need to present your answers more creatively because your application matters a lot for winning this scholarship and therefore it should stand out others. The selectors need to remember you out of all other candidates :)

Home / Scholarship / 3 Associates Degrees from Pueblo CommunityC; SCHOLARSHIP- CU Boulder/ ACCOMPLISHMENT