(Australia Advanced Diploma in Accounting) - scholarship request

karma N 1 / 3  
dear all,
please can all the member help me in writing my prudent essay for endeavour vat scholarship on advance diploma in accounting.i will attach my essay and do some necesssay correction. ans help me in building my good essay

Karma
Karam_123 1 / 2  
Attach your outline or 1st draft so the Members can help you in writing your essay...
OP karma N 1 / 3  
please provide details of your proposed study, research or professional development, including the personal and professional benefits you expect to gain from your Endeavour Awards?(500 words)

the two years Advanced Diploma in Accounting course offered by Canberra Institute of Technology consists of 13 compulsory unit's equivalent to 128 credit points to graduate. the course module comprises of corporate finance, corporate financial reporting, corporate law, financial modeling, financial reporting, forecast and budgeting, advance tax law, information systems for accounting is relevant ad it is work related course offered d Tafe college. it was necessary for me to undergo vocational training to apply my theoretical subjects learned in the degree program to use practically vocational institute which shall assist me to learn valuable field knowledge to become a skillful officer in the department

the different aids and grants from various donors have been continuously supporting infrastructure development and setting up of hydro power projects in XXX. however, the XXX country has a definite time line for economic self reliance by 2020. the government have forecasted revenue at 1105.58 million by 50% higher that 10th five year plan.

the greater aspiration of my own and organisation needs really inspired and motivated to study further in detail to make myself more capable and efficient tax officer in fulfilling country's objectives of ensuring economic progress, promote social justice and general welfare in the levy and collection of taxes to secure financial sustainability. through this VET program, i would be able to explore numerous knowledge especially on forecasting , budgeting of revenue and tax laws which shall be very crucial at this point of time to develop a coherent and rational tax system. it is my objective with system to reduce emerging disparities in income, guide savings and investments activities. i am along with my team members had to be engaged almost 3 months every year in assessing and interpreting the business and company's books of accounts which requires enough accounting principle and financial concepts in order to discover the concealed income for the purpose of tax. it is necessary for professional like me to train properly in return to fully document the system in a way that promotes tax payer awernes and simplify the administration procedure for tax compliance transparency. Being tax officer, will facilitate the transfer of resources from the more affluent members of society to the poorer citizen.

i will also become competent to respond to such emerging fields of brand management, information technology and E-commerce. Besides, the program organised in Australia would involve active class room session, case studies, research and study tour would perhaps develop analytic skills and leadership quality in me to climb higher in my future carrier. this program is necessary to achieve high quality of training's but is eventually would groomed me an attitude towards civic sense and soft skills like interpersonal management because of collection of students with high degree of skills and integrity from different countries. Lastly the Award will enhance the peaceful coexistence , exchange inter cultural knowhow betweenXXX and Australia.

thanks a lot....please help and advise me if i have included the enough points respect to the personal and professional development that will gain from the Endeaovur Award.

Karma

Home / Scholarship / (Australia Advanced Diploma in Accounting) - scholarship request