Australia award scholarship's contribution in 37 year old's future career

Ulambayar 1 / -  

Supply Chain Specialist in a future

My main goals are to improve logistics cost, create export optionality and to benefit strategic positioning of TT's supply chain.
I have learned after years of working in TT that there is an obvious lack of local professional participation within medium and long term logistics plannings. Currently such planning is formulated then executed by foreign specialists as we lack the required qualifications and experience with international export operation. This situation creates unnecessary constraints within the Logistics department.

After graduating, I expect to participate actively in establishing new Logistics strategies for developing a longer-term supply chain for TT beyond the existing the single bi-lateral border crossing of copper concentrate to China.

TT must establish viable alternate export routes for moving a material volumes of concentrate and for improved gold recovery, pricing, export risk mitigation and market diversification. Exporting to countries beyond China is critical for TT's future profitability.

Additionally, as export volumes increases (with the commencement of production from the underground increases 2 or 3 times of today's volume) the ongoing trucking of copper concentrates must be replaced by rail.

Therefore, as seasoned logistician who aspires to be a Supply Chain Specialist, I understand the importance of connecting TT's mining exports to lucrative markets. I believe, I can be valuable participant in defining logistics strategy of TT, and inspire my colleagues.
Ulambayar, I am not sure about how to review this essay. You forgot to give the prompt instructions for the development of this written work. So I cannot review it for content, nor can I advice you about talking points for improvement. This pretty much a straightforward response to the prompt that is so cut and dried, it leaves little room for discussion development. I am not sure if this is the right way to approach this essay. I wish you had provided me with a copy of the essay instructions or prompt statement so that I could have better assisted you with this improvement. From what I have read, this is more of a research paper than an application essay. It also comes across as lacking in a professional motivation on your part. There is no clear definition of how the scholarship fits into the discussion. Everything is just a list of talking points without further convincing development.

Home / Scholarship / Australia award scholarship's contribution in 37 year old's future career