Australian Scholarship essay about how the chosen program would further my career

arb13llan 2 / 2  
Hello to everyone. I would really appreciate if you could help me with my answer for my scholarsip application essay. Thank you!!

my profile as a designer

2. Please provide details of how your proposed program would further your academic and/or professional career

The master of Design leads designers to strengthen their knowledge in the creation of interdisciplinary design projects. Students learn during four semesters to place their design-thinking in the practical and the conceptual intersection of interior, graphic and industrial design, students learn to understand design from a holistic view. I already have the basic knowledge about architecture and design, but this program will lead me to integrate my previous knowledge and the upcoming one into dynamic systems where different approaches to design converge.

The master offers students a wide range of resources to carry out their academic projects. From accredited academic supervisors, research laboratories, international environment, access to local and global universities and excellent physical infrastructure, heading students to develop into remarkable designers.

I have the certainly that I will take advantage of all those resources, consequently my profile as a designer and my personal background will be outstanding. At the end of the master I will be a specialized designer from a complex and innovative program, where I hope to carry out research projects as well as bounding laboral connections. I see myself as an integral professional holding the expertise that would enrich any design consultancy team.
BinZ 1 / 2 1  
During four semesters,students can learn during four semesters how to place their ...
They can also learn to understand the design from ...

... carry out their academic projects, such as accredited ...

I believe that I will take advantage of ...
Sara, this prompt requires you to be forward thinking in your approach. Rather than simply repeating the information from the course syllabus or website that discusses the course requirements and type of training that will be given, it would be better if you can discuss how you see these classes and training improving your future career. Now, I am assuming that you already have some experience in the professional field right? So think about your current profession and how your desire to further improve your craft led you to these studies. How do you see yourself improving the craft once you return to work? Don't be hypothetical in approach. No matter how silly your imagined future professional scenario sounds, share it with the reviewer. He needs to know that there is a real connection between your planned studies and your career because that is the whole point of enrolling in this course. If you don't have any solid plans, no matter how crazy it sounds, then it will appear that you are not really that interested in the course and may not even complete the studies required.

Home / Scholarship / Australian Scholarship essay about how the chosen program would further my career