It's the best choice I've ever made. What benefits would a UWC Education offer you ?

VKirti 1 / 1 1  
Pursuing studies in abroad is every student's dream including myself. While searching for courses according to my interest, I met a alumni from UWC who is also my cousin. She explained about this super exciting course at UWC and she gave the link to download the application. As I was going through the website, I watched a video of "LIFE AT UWV". It made me feel even more excited and I fell in love with the programme. The decision of pursuing my further studies at UWC is the best choice I've made because I will not be only focused to studies and paper works, instead I can expose myself to outdoor activities, social services, and many more extracurricular activities.

Furthermore, students from many countries are united through UWC. It would be a golden opportunity to gain knowledge and at the same time I can venture the diversity of culture and tradition in the world. Wouldn't it be exciting to make new friends from a different culture and country background? There will be a lot to learn from them. It would definitely be challenging at first to adapt to the culture there but I'm very sure as time pass, I will be able to adapt to it. This also makes me an independent women in the future with a lots of experience and knowledge.

If I got selected, I'm also able to do service for people. Doing service for people in need has been one of my life goal since I was a kid. Fortunately, compassion and services is also a part of the UWC mission and values. Moreover, through this programme I can also develop many positive values, a good leadership, Independency, strength in both physically and mentally and social exposure. There are many more benefits by studying at UWC.

-300words-
katety909 1 / 2 1  
" I met a alumni from UWC who [...] and I fell in love with the programme."
Except this part rest all looks good.You can change this part to make it better.
OP VKirti 1 / 1 1  
@katety909
Thank you so much for replying to this as i needed replies urgently .
Would you mind suggesting certain ideas to make it better ?
I would really appreciate if you could help me with it .
Thank you
Kirti, you do not really reflect a specific method by which studying at UWC can offer you any benefits. You are speaking in general terms that do not really reflect any of the objectives of a UWC education. Since this is a university that has a global outlook towards education, you should specify the benefits of a UWC education in relation to your chosen major on a global scale. How would this education help to prepare you for the global requirements of your course? Is there a specific class that you feel will be of particular importance to your plans for your career future? I don't see any reflection of these educational benefits from UWC in your essay. I suggest that you consider adding these to your essay if you still have the word count to do so or if you are willing to revise or write a new essay in order to reflect the needs of the prompt.

Home / Scholarship / It's the best choice I've ever made. What benefits would a UWC Education offer you ?