'Big role in an government project'; Detailed Study Plan and Future Plan - Korean Scholaship

novihya 1 / -  
Hi everyone! My name is Novihya from Indonesia. I'm applying to Korean Scholarship. please review my study plan :) thank you!

At first, I will join the Korean language program. I will start learning Korean language after arriving in Korea, getting engaged with Korean people, and blend with them. I will make some Korean friends, so I would acquire the language naturally. For boosting enthusiasm, I would like to read Korean books/magazines, watching some Korean TV programs, and explore Korean culture by watching cultural performances, or visiting tourist sites, in order to understand the cultural wealth of Korea. By doing all that, I hope I will be able to enhance my communication skills in appropriate way and gain proficiency in Korean. Learning Korean language will be one of my priorities.

Detail study plan:
- I want to prepare the subjects by communicating the curriculum with the professor and reading some necessary materials according to the subjects, so I can be focus to strengthen my fundamental knowledge in every subject.

- I will be much concerned about studying regularly for all the subjects and get the best academic results and learn some more by join the practical classes with full of my concentration.

- I plan to finish all the assignments in efficient and effective way, so I can prepare for the next lessons.
- I would like to carrying out research and exploring some innovative ideas with the professors and university colleagues. I will study hard for my research, explore creative ideas, fresh design, to solve variety of issues or building's problems and start learning the method of the architectural research.

- I will learn about similar or related topic from professor's research, then I would like to ask the professor anything I want to know regarding to those research and I will also do some individual analysis to gain many information as many as I can get. Since it was done by the professor, it will be a good source for my research.

- I plan to work hard for my thesis, ask some good advice from my professors and thesis advisers, and keep communicate with them about what I need to do. In the same time, I will find a lot of sources and references from books, journals, articles, everything according to my thesis.

- I hope that my research can be published, so it can be a 'guide' for related parties. I hope I can have more journal publication and published papers in my field.

- I will complete master's degree within 2 years and I will try my best to achieve highest GPA.

Study strategies :
First thing I need to do is list all the subjects based on the study guide. After that, I will be able to rank all the subjects based on how long I confident to finish them with the earlier deadlines. By doing this, I can be more focus on energy and time. This will help me to create checkpoints for the material in each session, keep on track, and allow me to organize study materials ahead of time.

Another thing I need to do is write down important dates or events so I could check if there are times or days of the week I can always study during that time. For instance, I may be free around 2-5 PM every Tuesday and Friday. If possible, I will try to use that time to study regularly, reading some books in a library, or arrange that time with my university colleagues to study together. Because set a routine can help me get into the studying mindset. Creating a balance between studies, social life, and sleep is also necessary.

The point of making a study plan is to keep my study efficient and effective, so I need to stick with it. I know it can be hard to start and maintain, but I will try to get that into the habit of looking of my planner/calendar/agenda on a regular basis. I believe that my study schedule will keep me from studying mindset that easily ignore distractions and laziness and focus on the material. During my bachelor's degree, I used to maintain my study schedule and how to make it balance with my daily work activities. I believe that I can manage my study time in master's degree just like what I did when I'm in bachelor's degree, but I will do it better.

Future plan:
I want to become a professional xxx who can be creatively responsible in globalization and meet an international standard. After completing my master's studies, I intend to serve my country by become a civil servant, and work at the Ministry of xxx of the Republic of Indonesia and join the non-profit organization such as xxx, so I will be able to take a part in maximizing my country's technology to benefit its developmental. I hope I will be able to be involved and play a big role in some of government projects. Furthermore, I want to be able to offer job to others and play the role in society.

With a few experiences, I would like to join some of xxx organizations to become a part of a community and enhance my career opportunities and career connections locally and abroad. Besides that, I also have a desire to develop and transfer the knowledge that I have gained by writing a book, article, or at least on a blog or hold a seminar, so people can be inspire by my life experience and pursue them to keep dreaming, dream bigger, and do the best to achieve what they want in life. Someday I wish I could have a chance to inspire the young generation in Indonesia through my education and work experiences and be a good example for them, especially for those who want to become a xxxx and have same interest with my field. In conclusion I would say, I want to become useful for people. That is another goal of me after completing my master's degree.

Indonesia is a developing country. If I get a chance, I wish I could work together with some company from South Korea. Thus, together we can run several projects in Indonesia and vice versa. That would be good for the future establishment in both South Korea and Indonesia. As the results of that, I hope that the good-relationship between Indonesia and South Korea can continue and increase in so many ways.
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
Hi, everyone! My name is Novihya from Indonesia. I'm applying toapplying for Korean Scholarship. please review my study plan :) thank you!

At first, I will join the Korean language program. I will start learning Korean language after arriving in Korea,

By doing all that, I hope I will be able to enhance my communication skills in the appropriate way and gain proficiency in the Korean. Learning the Korean language will be one of my priorities.

I want to prepare the subjects by communicatingfor communicating the curriculum

so I can be a focus to strengthen

I would like to carryingcarry out research

solve a variety of issues or building's

the First thing I need to

I will try to get that into the habit of looking of looking at my planner

I want to become a professional xxx who can be creatively responsible inresponsible for globalization

who want to become a xxxx and the have same interest with my field

be carefully your proposition.

Home / Scholarship / 'Big role in an government project'; Detailed Study Plan and Future Plan - Korean Scholaship