Build Indonesia's Potential Through Border Economic Potential

darkknight1995 1 / -  

SUPPORTING STATEMENT

Why did you choose your proposed course and institution*?[2000 chars left]

My interest in an economy came when I was in high school because it was the economy that made me have to go to school far away from my parents, which took 4 hours through air travel. So when I went to school, I decided to take concentration. in the field of social science. However, for specifications on economic growth and regional economic development, it caught my attention when carrying out social tasks or community service in the border areas between Indonesia and Malaysia which were in Entikong. Conditions in the border area have a lot of potentials that have not been maximally discovered and utilized, making economic growth there low and uneven compared to other regions. On the other hand, I understand this because of the infrastructure that does not provide access to the area. In order to provide changes in the economy and provide an increase in economic growth, I want to be an expert in this field so that I can help the government in finding the potential that is not yet widely known and looking for the right way to manage it in order to generate maximum economic growth. In order to achieve this, I looked for a university that provided the courses I wanted.

After taking several months to do the reset in searching for universities that fit my needs and desires, I found Queensland University as my university's goal in the master of economy in order to strengthen my skills and knowledge which would like to take cases about economic problems in the area between Indonesia and Malaysia. With the availability of comprehensive training, developing key quantitative skills in econometrics, cost/benefit analysis, and operations research will help me in the thesis and problems that I will face in the future. With Join a long tradition of teaching, research and graduate excellence at UQ's School of Economics and economists rank among Australia's best and claim a large share of Australia's economics honors, research grants, and fellowships will help me advocate actual problem faced by many people in Kalimantan west.

1 at a time.
Constance [Contributor] - / 19 9  
In paragraph one, make the first sentence at least two sentences to be clear in your writing. Also in paragraph one where you write "it caught my attention" there is not clarity in what caught your attention. Please re-write that sentence. I would suggest that you review the entire document as your sentences are either too long or begin thoughts that are not completely explained. You have a very good thought process but the words and the thoughts need to be written clearly.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
Darkknight1995,

I suggest that you try shortening your sentences to make your thoughts more comprehensible. While lengthy sentences are generally alright, you can create a better flow by being direct to the point. If you feel that you can cut a sentence into two different thoughts, choose to do that.

Essays are also typically comprised of three paragraphs. This will delineate the introduction, body, and conclusion to create more structure. I suggest that cut your first paragraph in half, create a transition for a new paragraph, and utilize your current second paragraph to conclude your thoughts.

Furthermore, I suggest that you make a more extensive analysis of why the education system of Australia best fits you. Because you are aiming to showcase how you fit into the picture, you can show this by explaining more about what makes the country suitable for your academic and professional needs.

Home / Scholarship / Build Indonesia's Potential Through Border Economic Potential