"Business plan project"; SOP- Junior Fellowship Program

Gvantsa 1 / 1  
(What do you hope to get out of the Junior Fellowship Program (JFP)? In max. 500 words please summarize your motivation for applying to JFP and your future career plans and goals.)

Since I enrolled in Tbilisi State University, on faculty of economics and Business administration, I got really confused. After the First semester I felt wrong analyzing all the economical graphics, studying the different business theories and approaches which basically meant the same to me. That's why I choose the sociology as my minor specialty, with its wide spectrum and a lot to think over, I finally made up my mind what I want to do in the future. I always saw myself in a place where things really mattered, so I opened the horizon and decided to combine g the project management from my major specialty and the minor sociology, I found the place where I would love to fit in. This fellowship program will help me to gain the experience in research; there are so many things to study.

During the student years I have taken part in different activities. "Business plan project" was one of the first that was the time where I first felt the strength of team work. I do excellent job individually as well, but I think team work is always more enjoyable and sometimes more effective. One brain good, more brains better. As volunteer in conference team at ISIE I learned that Sometimes failures can be better teachers than success. It is newly found youth organization with enthusiastic and talented people. I am really proud to have taken part in the start-up. With lots of drawbacks and fun time I really learned a lot on my own and others mistakes. I can deal with stressful situations and challenge myself. I am not satisfied if the work is not done successfully. At the same time I was working as the English teacher for starters and intermediate level, where I really trained my patience.

Considering the junior fellowship program I decided that this was the place where I could use my skills and develop myself. I can say that I am really determined person and I always do everything to reach my goal, especially when it refers to my future carrier. I am honest person and I always say what I know and what I don't but, if there is missing some piece, I do all my best to find it.

Taking this fellowship opportunity will give me exactly what I need. Progressively developing myself I know that for my future carrier this experience is essential. Heading towards to my carrier success, I strongly believe that this is the stage I have to go through for developing my skills and gaining experience.
Bamboojack 4 / 4 1  
In your final paragraph you have "carrier" where it should be "career", also to help with vocab and other details try paper rater website (google it, I cant post link)

I usually put it through this program before submitting it on here, it not only fixes your essay but teaches you skills for writing future essays.
I think you need to talk more about your future goals, both short term and long term. Then tell them how this program is going to help you achieve them. Nothing much is said about that and I feel it is the key thing they are interested in knowing. Tell them what you want to be, and how JFP takes you there.
OP Gvantsa 1 / 1  
thanks for advices:)

Home / Scholarship / "Business plan project"; SOP- Junior Fellowship Program