Cacao is the main crop of Central Highlands; Australia Scholarship

tranthamha 2 / 2  
plz, correct my essay. thanks

Cacao is also main crop of Central Highlands. Although, having highly economic value, cacao of Central Highlands has not contributed appropriately with its potential. The reason of this issue is result of lacking knowledge about cacao processing technique of local people, specially stage of fermentation. So, quality of fermented cacao bean is low and is sell with cheap price. My understand is that cacao processing and chocolate producing technology is strengthen of Australia. I intend to learn progressive technologies using cacao processing and chocolate producing at Australia like using microbiology in fermentation, using some factors to control this stage ...to apply in cacao processing of Vietnam for the sake of improving its quality and increasing income for farmer, As well as to diversify of agricultural products.

In addition, with knowledge learn about Food chemistry & analysis, Food sensory & physical assessment, Advanced Food & Agricultural science, Food microbiology, Principles of food preservation....will provide me with solid knowledge background and methodologies, which help me to understand more deeply the biochemistry transfers during food processing as well as preservation, to response my questions in current researches, to make new research ideas in my research.
jose_sinaga 2 / 3  
sell with cheap price ---> sold
Cacao is also the main crop of Central Highlands

.... since you used the word "main", I assume there are paragraphs prior to this one that talk about cacao.

Although, having highly economic value, cacao of Central Highlands has not contributed appropriately with its potential.

Although it has a high economic value, its full potential has not been utilized yet to get the maximum contribution towards the economy.

The reason offor this issue is result of lackingdue to lack of knowledge about cacao processing techniques of local people, specially in the stage of fermentation. So, the quality of fermented cacao bean is low and is sellsold at awith cheaperprice.

My understand ing is that cacao processing and chocolate producing technology is strengthen ofstrong in Australia.

... This sentence needs improvement in its presentation;
In my understanding, Australia is in possession of advance technologies and techniques of cacao processing and producing chocolates.

In addition, with knowledge learn about Food chemistry & analysis, Food sensory & physical assessment, Advanced Food & Agricultural science, Food microbiology, Principles of food preservation....will provide me with solid knowledge background and methodologies, which help me to understand more deeply the biochemistry transfers during food processing as well as preservation, to responserespond my questions in current researches, to make new research ideas in my research.

This part too is very confusing. You better re-phrase this

Home / Scholarship / Cacao is the main crop of Central Highlands; Australia Scholarship